Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meebs!
Alto has been banned already....he just comes back with a different name each time....

I try to ignore him...but sometimes...I am not going to be silent...

He goes off on a rage and then it goes away..until next time..and next time...

The other one...uh...needs to learn to play well with others....and sometimes just fucking nasty and rude....

MEEBS...Don't leave...just hang back until they go away..and they always do. I don't know what anyone said or why as I am not reading most of the threads anymore...but in the end...do not let it get to you. Seriously...it will be alot better once you understand it isn't even about you.

Take a deep breath..and relax.... ((()))

Has he been banned? I checked his account and it's still active it looks like.

People need to learn to give a blind eye and a deaf ear to the trouble makers. I mean, really, give their posts the attention they deserve. Nothing.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Cobalt Wrote:Has he been banned? I checked his account and it's still active it looks like.

He means he makes other accounts
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:He means he makes other accounts

Oh, didn't realize he had stooped to that level of trolling. Sheesh...

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:He means he makes other accounts

Cobalt Wrote:Oh, didn't realize he had stooped to that level of trolling. Sheesh...

It's not so much a case of having multiple accounts all at once as it is of leaving and coming back again a number of times over several years

I took a break. My ignore list is up by one now.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

No, my dear [MENTION=23123]Alto[/MENTION]. I did. In this thread at least. And a few other nasty ones in less public threads.

It's been enough of this current fixation you have with attacking Meebs. If it was just insults, maybe it would've been less serious, but the minute you start posting lies about him (like the one above) I'm gonna step in and do something about it.

You're angry about it? Deal with it. Learn to live with the consequences of what you do.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Alto Wrote:Just so everybody knows, "meebs" who is a grown man btw... Has sent me an infraction for every time i have posted here

Sorry that I was blind to what you were, Alto, or whoever you originally were when you joined this site no doubt years ago from what I heard. My mistake for not thinking low lifes would come on this site just like so many other sites, post shit to rile up members, get banned, lay low, and come back again. I took a few minutes out to look into your post history after the massive shit storm that happened with your BLM topic and I realized you're among the type of person I despise. You're not welcome here and I doubt you ever would be. Shame on me for letting a vile person like you to stir up ill feelings in me and project them outward without taking a minute to rethink where my thoughts were coming from. Your topic and my participation in it will be things I'll regret here for some time.

So before you make another account in a month or two (of which I'm sure you will) to spread whatever vile hatred you no doubt harbor in your shell of a heart, just take that shit elsewhere. You'd fit in well at a Trump rally here in the States...maybe you'd consider relocating to be among your own kind?

Farewell asshole, as I see you've been banned.

Welcome back [MENTION=23067]Meebs[/MENTION].
Don't let the poison here influence you, ignore 'em and be happy here.