Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice
Ok thing is I really need advice on going after/waiting for a guy. I keep hearing no you gotta go after them, no you have to wait. Its driving me nuts as I keep getting told to chase and wait.
Im still waiting to get another crush its been about 3 months since my last one and I liked any guy. Im hoping something happens or else I might be hung up on my last crush forever.
Anyways, Ive been trying to look but no luck. So I told one friend I was going to stop looking and try to wait; he freaked out on me and basically said I shouldn't so Id like to hear from older people who have experience with this.

P.S I dont consider myself too attractive <_< I dont have too bad self-esteem issues but I am very shy sadly.

Confusedmile: I don't know if you should listen to me because I have NO experience with relationships @ all! However, firstly about your attractiveness! You are a gift upon the Earth for the time that you are here and beauty is in the eye of the beholder! You must believe in yourself not through pride but humble yourself and quiet your mind to find your true beauty that is within you and not your physical appearance!

As far as love in LIFE, calm your mind, body, and spirit! Do not give up looking for love, but on the other hand don't let it RULE your life! Love does not find us unless we are ready to receive it! When people say that Love will find you when you stop looking for it, doesn't actually mean to give up and quit, but take time to reflect on yourself to find out what you really want and find that in the other person! If you spend too much time going from person to person looking for the right person, then you could possibly miss Mr. Right who was right underneath your nose but you were too busy to sense him! ; ) You deserve the best, believe in this and the best will find you! I hope you have a Blessed day, be well XOXOXO

This friend who freaked you might try looking at him..................
BTW you are not a bad looking young man and you need to get thru being shy and go for it take a class or something." the day you stop looking is the day love finds you"

LoneSomeDove2182 Wrote:Confusedmile: I don't know if you should listen to me because I have NO experience with relationships @ all! However, firstly about your attractiveness! You are a gift upon the Earth for the time that you are here and beauty is in the eye of the beholder! You must believe in yourself not through pride but humble yourself and quiet your mind to find your true beauty that is within you and not your physical appearance!

As far as love in LIFE, calm your mind, body, and spirit! Do not give up looking for love, but on the other hand don't let it RULE your life! Love does not find us unless we are ready to receive it! When people say that Love will find you when you stop looking for it, doesn't actually mean to give up and quit, but take time to reflect on yourself to find out what you really want and find that in the other person! If you spend too much time going from person to person looking for the right person, then you could possibly miss Mr. Right who was right underneath your nose but you were too busy to sense him! ; ) You deserve the best, believe in this and the best will find you! I hope you have a Blessed day, be well XOXOXO

Wow. Very powerful and true! You obviously do know what you are talking about.

And remember, love for yourself comes first.

rsconceptions Wrote:Wow. Very powerful and true! You obviously do know what you are talking about.

And remember, love for yourself comes first.

i believe that when you speak and live by the heart you will do the right thing! thanks for thinking me insightful, I hope I was able to help this young man!!!

Thanks guys its just I doubt my looks sometimes as when I share my pic, some guys will just stop responding <_< I can overcome my shyness a bit if I have a friend with me generally

Heyy...this is a forum where we all support each other and looks absolutely don't matter. We are here to help or..well, idk, give a hug to the one in need? Why don't you try and believe in yourself just for a while? A week? Believe that you are truly beautiful and people need to see this. You will see how different things will be... :]]

Thanks slipnot I guess I can try that lol

About your crush, is he gay?