Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice!
So i need help judging a situation. I met this guy at the college I go to and i cant tell if he's gay/bi/straight. For the past two weeks we and a group of friends have gone to a dance party that's held once a week. And each time, we ended up basically grinding on each other for extended periods of time. So first i assumed he was sort of joking, but by the second night it happened i started to think otherwise (i'm not openly bisexual, by the way). So the last time it happened i tried to push it a little farther; at some point i reached back and felt his crotch a little. He looked surprised at first, but he didn't object or say anything and then he looked sort of like he liked it. So i did it a few more times, and each time he let me do it! the thing is, he never felt hard through all of this... So then later that night all our other friends had gone to bed and we were the only ones awake. so we started talking and he made a joke about how "hot" the dancing was, but again i couldn't tell if he was kidding or what, but i was pretty sure at this point that he was into it. So we talked for a while longer but then he just said he was tired and left. How do you judge this situation? Should i have made more of a move? Is he interested? keep in mind we were both pretty drunk through all this.

more of a move? feeling his cock I think is a big enough move,just him some time and see if he comes back.

1. He could be bicurious.
2. He could be in the closet.
3. He could be leading you on for the fun of it.
4. He could be completely oblivious to it all.

These are the options. I would say that hes 3. But what do I know? You know better than me. If hes either of the top 2 it is you who is going to have to make a major move if you want anything to happen.

5. He could be interested now you've caught his attention, but shy. Maybe he is prepared to see where it leads.

My guess is that he is dipping his toe in the water to test the temperature. Neither too hot (Come on let's do it) nor too cold (F... off - not my game). Of course the early days are always a bit daunting. If you want to explore this possible relationship, just be the nice guy that you seem to be from your straight forward no bulls**t description of events so far. Good luck, and best wishes. (PS Philadelphia my favourite US City, I envy you living there) xxx

maybe he is thinking the same way as you.
he could be bi/gay but not out like yourself. i guess you could go dancing again but try kiss him instead of grab his cock. at least you can blame the alcohol if it doesnt go well.

all the best

Thanks guys, all your responses are helpful. I really just dont know how far to push it. I'm pretty sure he's at least curious, but I don't want to scare him off! To make things more complicated, he and i are involved in a sort of "love triangle" it seems. He's recently been trying to date one of my very good, female friends (which is how i met him), but she has been avoiding such a relationship because she has a bit of a crush on me (so i've been told by her friends). So last weekend i think she started to realize what i was trying to do with him (and that i might be gay) and now i'm afraid she'll go back after him before i have a chance to "experiment" further. Difficult situation...