Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice
I have recently really started to like a guy Ive been talking with for a few weeks. Well recently we've begun to swap pics ya know and this was my first time. Anyways we've done that and talked on the phone and hes let me know he has feelings for me. He knows that I like him and would love for him to ask me out (Long distance) but part of me which gets depressed quite easily is doubting him cause of how much pics Ive sent him since its been quite a lot. Part of me is thinking what if hes just using me for those and well I know I'll be devastated if I find out. Anyways another part of me is just saying give him time and I know this since its only been a week. I'm being impatient and just all of these high emotions is killing me inside. Every time I talk to him I grow so freaking clingy and hes the only guy I'll want to talk to for hours on end. I just don't know what to do and I know I'm over-emotional as fuck. Oh god knows... I know the reason why I'm doubting him is that I've been hurt before; the guy kind of lost interest in me after he confessed to me and I think I'm honestly scared beyond all reason of that happening. I don't want to be hurt again :/. I really like this guy and I know if he leaves Ill eventually get over him but I really want to try and see where it goes.
Thanks for listening to me ramble and well if you have any advice please do tell.

Stop sending pics.
See if he stops talking to you.
Its an easy way to find out if he just wants them xD

If you have sent so many, why would he need more lol?

jamiebfd Wrote:Stop sending pics.
See if he stops talking to you.
Its an easy way to find out if he just wants them xD

If you have sent so many, why would he need more lol?

While I agree with this, I think that a better approach would be to just kind of.. subtly nudge him. If you like him and he likes you, then he will appreciate the honesty. If he isn't as into you as you're into him, then you can get a good standpoint on where he's at and you can ask if he's willing to move forward a little with you.

I have said, and always will say, that honesty is the best policy! It may be hard to believe until a situation arises, but my partner and I have been nothing but honest with each other, and yeah, we get a little mad at each other sometimes, but we both know that we love each other and that there's no sense in chasing each other around with lies. Just speak what's on your mind and a decent person will speak theirs right back. Smile

Hope you found something useful in there (*hint* that's blue.. xD) and I hope that everything works out!

-Mark