Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Advice!!
Hey everyone. Im new here. I registered so that maybe I could get som accurate advice on a lil situation I am in. Basically, I think my brothers best friend is gay, hes really good looking and I do hang out with him sometimes. When im around him hes always touchy with me...just like anywhere (not there) just random spots...hes never had a gf and I dont think hes really done anything else besides kissing anthor girl. He always tries to compliment me and all this other stuff...some of the other people that hang around him say he is gay too...but my brother swares he isnt. He wants to go on vaction with me this summer somewhere...should I make a move or not...I want it so bad!! haha...

Do whatever feels right.. but dont make a complete mess of the situation..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I agree if you both agree to do so and make sure he knows what hes going to be doing i say go for it...

But ultimentally make sure you make the right choice...and not wreck your bros and his friendship because then you really have made a wrong move

Me being me I would just come straight out and tell him about you. That may make him comfortable enough to tell you. Either way you cant lose...being honest and maybe hooking up!!!

Ed x