Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Dont know what to do!!!!!!
Inchante Wrote:Every study shows that a child brought up by two loving parents does much better in life than one who is brought up by a single parent. .

President Clinton and President Obama were raised by single parents...as were Michael Phelps and Lance Armstrong...who does "much" better than that? GW Bush had two parents. The studies are flawed.

that sounds like a profond incedent in your life and i understand the feelings overwhelming your sences but i must agree wwith most of the others here . think about how close you are to your wife have you a real close and open relationship so you are like totsly together
or do you live seperate liveis by that i mean totaly shareing feelings together not just plans for future but every day fustrations soyou can better work as a team. any way if you do have a good relationship
then you first decited which is more important to you to keep your life you commited to because you did not really know yourself
there are many that haave wives but they step out and have this part of there life seperate and go on but like the others say you did sgin up for life but it is hard since this event hhas made the great impact it has you probaly will not be able to restrain your self totaly so you should come cleanwith the wife as soon as you can handel it
personaly i have been in situation where i would give my lover to another or lots of others it that wouldbe what it took to make them happy since that was my gole inlife to make my lover happy if she truely loves you it will work out all right . of corse it depens on her attatudes she has toward glbt community you can assecs these facts
for your self.

do not tell your wife; your lazy to tell her when you yourself wants only to feel better. Deal with the guilt on your own time.
get tested hiv and std's, tell the testing agency the situation too so they can educate you. Prevent your wife from contracting the junk if any.

sexy story tho.

It honestly all comes down to what you were thinking the entire time you were doing this, starting from the moment he started flirting with you. And I don't mean how his dick felt pushing in and out of your mouth and anus, but how you felt emotionally and what you were thinking of while this was all happening. Were your thoughts centered around this mysterious guest? Were you thinking about your wife and 3-year-old son? The journey to self-discovery all comes down to sitting yourself down and thinking about everything you've done in your life. Is this the first man you've fooled around with? Prior to this encounter, did you find yourself occasionally checking guys out? You owe it to yourself to figure out what YOU are doing and what it means to YOU.

Then comes your wife and child. In my opinion, it's not worth telling them. As someone mentioned above, everybody is a little gay. It's not an all or none sort of thing; it's a spectrum. Perhaps you are on the very gay portion of the straight side, which made it easy for your hotel guest to make his move on you. And to be honest, whether you're straight or gay, if you have a functioning prostate with all the nerve endings attached properly, you enjoy anal sex more or less, as long as you're not completely resisting and clamping your anus tightly.

Think of this as a one-time ordeal, and deal with it as such. The wife you promised to cherish and love doesn't deserve this kind of confusion and heart-break. Her mind will most likely go to one place: it's my fault - I made him gay. Self-blame is not what you need in the mother who will hopefully be raising your child. And as for your child, he does not need to grow up with a complex of always doubting people's true sexuality and fidelity.

It's a tricky situation, no doubt. But you owe it to yourself, your wife, and your son to figure this all out to the best of your ability before you decide to spill your guts.