Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help
For what it's worth babe, your situation and mine have certain parallels, and many people flatter me by saying that I'm one of the most balanced people they know ... so if you're able to retain objectivity, you can become the master of this situation rather than letting it overshadow you ...

If ever you want to talk about it on MSN, just PM me and I'll give you my details.

Take care - aside from that offer, there really isn't much that I can add to the very good and comprehensive advice you've received already - it's a no-brainer that destroying the relationship your best mate has with his wife is a bad idea, and on the religious-side, I don't think you could find ANYBODY more knowledgeable OR approachable than Marshlander to speak to regarding the issues you've raised, so yeah ! You're in good hands xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thanks - the advice and info given has been highly useful and inflluential towards coming to a decent and proportionate conclusion. I'm not going to try and undermine their relationship, rather I'm going to focus on moving on.

I'm more than happy to talk on msn - I love meeting new people!

i've had a few good months, but at the moment I'm going through some crap at university, at home, and with other friends and just need to be with him, but hes still in the arms of the woman. It feels really annoying and am back to weaping again.

I wish I had no emotions! How can I remove these feelings? They're tearing me to bits.

Serfdom Wrote:i've had a few good months, but at the moment I'm going through some crap at university, at home, and with other friends and just need to be with him, but hes still in the arms of the woman. It feels really annoying and am back to weaping again.

I wish I had no emotions! How can I remove these feelings? They're tearing me to bits.
I'm really glad to hear you've had a good few months. We're never really sure how good things are though until something goes wrong. It sounds to me as though you may be suffering a bit of mild depression and it may be worth getting some professional support in the form of counselling and/or medication. I don't think you can remove your feelings, but after a time you will be able to let them float off where they will do you less harm. Tbh, the nature of your attachment to your friend suggests to me that the few months you've had is not long enough to flush your emotional system. I think it's going to take longer than that.

You know how to get in touch if you want to pm. All the best to you, Serfdom.

Hi All,
My advice is listen to your heart dont destroy the relationship his in otherwise you loose the friendship just take things one step at a time and your find it will soon go over time without ya going mad

kindest regards

zeon x