Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Your Help!
Hi forum,

I'm Richard and had thought a lot before joining in a forum about gay life as I consider myself as bi. I want you to help me to take a right decision and/or advice. I will timeline the events so you all can understand better:
2012 - End September we met and the first day I told him that I don't do relationship and it was just fun and do not expect any love from me. We started on this basis.
2013 - Our love affair started. We were insanely seeing each other, lot of messages, FB, chat etc. We were bonded. Mid year, I wanted to leave him because he kept saying he love me which I don't. We separated in a very horrible way and deep inside I ALWAYS LOVE HIM but could not say it because of the 11 years of difference.
2014 - we met again for his birthday and again the great story continued, we started afresh and I long waited that time to finally say that I loved him. But alas, he bluntly said he don't feel any love towards me and there is nothing between us. My world went terribly wrong. First time, I cried for someone, I went into a despair situation where I just couldn't breath without him. Finally December 2014 came, and he was cold and he went to have sex with others.
2015 Jan - he was seeing someone and things went wrong. It happen that I phoned him and we started to see each other on a different note. But todate (Feb 15), everytime I indulged myself with emotions and says 'I love him' and I kept crying when I miss him on the phone. I can not live away from him and I don't know what he feel for me. Im trying everyday to be with him, on phone, messages etc. But I realize that im becoming more possessive about him. I need to know what going on with me and the best way to keep thing moving without putting any pressure on him.

WOW...
If this is legit then you need to tell him how you feel, try and remain friends if the feelings are mutual so you still have him in your life. Who knows could actually workout for the best.

Quote: he bluntly said he don't feel any love towards me and there is nothing between us.

Read this over and over again until you get the message.