Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice! Can't believe this is happening again.
Here is my dilemma. I met this guy at school (college) about a month ago, and thought he was hot ever since. I really got a gay vibe from him - he has a lot of the same mannerisms as me, and everyone immediatly thought he was gay upon meeting him. He says that he is straight - we talked on facebook sometime last week about it, and he said that he has never hooked up with a guy but would be open to it. We hung out on saturday night, and watched a movie. About halfway through the movie, we started holding hands, which felt really nice. When the movie was over, we started kissing and making out. I knew that he had never done anything with a guy before, so I was fine not taking it any further than that - but then he took my shirt off, and took my pants off and started touching me in a less than straight way. I felt that since he made these two bold moves (for a guy who has never had a gay experience before, it would be ok for me to do that same). I took off his shirt and pants, and we started giving each other handjobs. We were both pretty into it, so I thought that it would be ok to start giving him a blowjob, which I did. He was reacting very strongly to what I was doing, and vocalizing it a lot (heavy breathing, "oh my god.. mmm.. yeah", etc). After he climaxed, I went back up and sat next to him on my couch, and was ready for that to be it aswell, because I didn't know if he was comfortable returning the favor. He started kissing me again, and then started giving me a handjob until finally I climaxed. The rest of the night was fine, we watched some TV and youtube videos.

The next day, we were talking and he said that he felt really wrong about last night. He said it felt really good and everything, but something was off about it, and that he just wanted to be friends.

I really like this guy. I know that maybe the things I chose to do weren't the smartest, but it happened. What is your opinion on what I should do/advice? What do you think about this guy? I know what I think but I will save it to get some feedback, I don't want to bias anyone.

being just friends is a lot .... I think, the best thing for you both is to behave like a friend... give him time... who knows what he is thinking ... what he want ... why he don´t want more at the moment.... if an opportunity comes talk again about what happens between you both.
And really important : don´t force him... not to do something he don´t want to do neither to talk about what happens between you both if he don´t want to talk about.

Lol that guy is definitely gay. He just does not accept it. Give him time, be friend with him. You will get both of his heart and his as soon.

I agree, give him time. Spend tine with him, don't let him feel he is being forced to admit he is gay/bi.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thanks so much guys! I talked to some friends and read this and now I feel a lot more chill about the situation haha. Smile

Thanks everyone! After reading this and getting some advice from friends, I am a lot more chill about the situation. My mother always tells me "Everything always works itself out," and I really do believe that. Smile

When I was younger I has sex with women. I could do it, I could even somewhat enjoy it. Just because I could have sex with a woman doesn't mean I am straight. I can receive head from any man or woman and if I close my eyes well a mouth is a mouth.

Being 'gay' is more than just sex.

Does he want to hold or be held by a man? Does he want to kiss a man? Does he have 'fantasies' of finding Mr. Right and settling down for life? Wanting to be with another man in all of these things, sharing your life totally is what makes you gay.

He most likely did have a great time, but lets face it, he most likely does not want to marry you - or any man for that matter.

He 'got a nut' and that made him feel good... but I seriously doubt he is seeking a relationship with a 'guy'. And that makes him straight.

YOU need to stop picking up and having sex with someone who says they are straight.

When asked "Are you gay" and they say "No, I'm straight" that is were you smile nicely and say "That's nice" then you turn your butt around and walk away and do not look back.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:... Being 'gay' is more than just sex.

Does he want to hold or be held by a man? Does he want to kiss a man? Does he have 'fantasies' of finding Mr. Right and settling down for life? Wanting to be with another man in all of these things, sharing your life totally is what makes you gay.
Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:YOU need to stop picking up and having sex with someone who says they are straight.

When asked "Are you gay" and they say "No, I'm straight" that is were you smile nicely and say "That's nice" then you turn your butt around and walk away and do not look back.
Rofl

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:When I was younger I has sex with women. I could do it, I could even somewhat enjoy it. Just because I could have sex with a woman doesn't mean I am straight. I can receive head from any man or woman and if I close my eyes well a mouth is a mouth.

He most likely did have a great time, but lets face it, he most likely does not want to marry you - or any man for that matter.

He 'got a nut' and that made him feel good... but I seriously doubt he is seeking a relationship with a 'guy'. And that makes him straight.

YOU need to stop picking up and having sex with someone who says they are straight.

Oh come on, Bowyn, we all know men who don't know what they are yet, or who pretend, at least for the moment, that they are straight... Maybe this one doesn't know it, or maybe he's a user, but if it was his first time, how could he possibly know for sure? This is all new. Maybe he's just scared of the consequences for the moment.

[quote=Bowyn Aerrow]

finaly someone who verbalizes this fact i have to get more into this sight all the others i have checked out is nothing but hook ups and sex