Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice about the guy
Hey Guys!

So my problem is about the guy that ive met 1 month ago. Weve been talking in many months but really small talks like: whats up, what is going.. And our contact went up to the silent a little bit. Im chasing him (im texting him once per week and he is responding always).. But my thing is.. I really wanna makeout with him again, spend time with him, watch films like month ago :/

We did meet about month ago, he was handsome, taller than me, hearty, kind.. talkative.. I really likeed him, and kinda i was into him. That meeting was on sex purpose but we havent made anything, and that was better for me cause i wasnt ready. Weve been just watching films, talking, drinking etc.

That is kinda sick for me cause it was a month ago, and im losing hope for next meeting. Im texting to him sometimes like: hey whats up, are we going to do smh at the weekend? He is like yes, i would love to but i dont know what are my plans for the weekend, ill get u know. And he did forget second time to remind me about his plans...

I dont know what to do guys, if this dude is good for me or nope, or im maybe sick cause im crushing him too hard. Im kinda young, maybe thats why.. I gave my self 21 days till the end of the year.. I would not text him, and see what happends.. Maaybe he is really hard working and dont have a time for me... I need advices from you guys.. :/

Ask him in your next txt.
"Hey dude so are you into me.... sexually?"

As for not texting and seeing what happens. Thats immature, insecure and foolish. You'll only get hurt doing that and blow any chance you have with the guy.

Just ask him if he wants to hang out again... I mean that's what I would do and if he says no then you know, if he says yes or something in between you can at least bet there is some interest...

I do seem to get a lot of elevator talk too and sometimes it is just hard to get people to have in-depth conversations over texting and some guys don't want to have that kind of conversation and perhaps I should take my own advice lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Just ask him if he wants to hang out again... I mean that's what I would do and if he says no then you know, if he says yes or something in between you can at least bet there is some interest...

I do seem to get a lot of elevator talk too and sometimes it is just hard to get people to have in-depth conversations over texting and some guys don't want to have that kind of conversation and perhaps I should take my own advice lol

I did that and he said he really wanted to.. but idk.. he didnt have got a time again.. Ill wait a while, maybe he will get a time on the holidays (christmas).

Well not sure what is customary over in Poland with the the holidays but I know a lot of people here visit family and friends during this holidays or might be out from school, etc...

My advice would be to leave it open ended...if he says really wants to but not sure when he will have time, just come back and say to let you know when he'd like to do that... The ball is in his court... If he's really into you and wants to hang out or whatever he will likely let you know.

Don't get me wrong I tend to get mixed with with guy's intentions. Does that mean yes, no...good thing, bad thing..? Everyone is different, has different expectations and so forth... Some people are more chatty than others... I tend to be the chatty one most of the time...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Well not sure what is customary over in Poland with the the holidays but I know a lot of people here visit family and friends during this holidays or might be out from school, etc...

My advice would be to leave it open ended...if he says really wants to but not sure when he will have time, just come back and say to let you know when he'd like to do that... The ball is in his court... If he's really into you and wants to hang out or whatever he will likely let you know.

Don't get me wrong I tend to get mixed with with guy's intentions. Does that mean yes, no...good thing, bad thing..? Everyone is different, has different expectations and so forth... Some people are more chatty than others... I tend to be the chatty one most of the time...
Okay thanks for help.. All i have to do is now be patient and wait. Smile

Waiting is so passive. Being passive rarely gets you who/what you want. Learning to give the right amount of energy in pursuing a guy is important.

Ask him out for this next weekend, Friday or Saturday, doing something specific. If he does not commit to it, then tell him, "Okay, let me know next time you are free and want to hang out."

Then, move on and forget about him until he contacts you. He may never. Or he might. But at least you have tried. Don't wait. Don't be patient. You made your point now move forward in your life. Then, find someone else who interests you. See if the new guy is equally interested in you.

Never make someone your priority if you are his no more than his fallback if someone else doesn't work out. No one who is truly interested in you is too busy to make time to see you, however briefly it may be.