Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid
I've been hanging out with a guy i met online i haven't known him that long i guess about one month? I've found out today that he has a bf of 5 and a half year but his bf is abroad right now and his bf knows that he uses hook up sites to just make friends i don't know how that works though. So yesterday i hung out with him and we went to his place and we just cuddled and slept and i noticed of he got hard but i just didnt bother because i was too tired. Thing is now i know he has a bf and i think it is weird to cuddle up someone who has a bf and get erection. Is it best to avoid him or just keep hanging out with him.?

just keep hanging out with him dude, dont let his bf know .. Wink

knickerbuck Wrote:just keep hanging out with him dude, dont let his bf know .. Wink

What the fuck dude?

I think you should put up some rules with him. Just keep things on a friend level and dont do anything that could lead to a hint... Dont wanna be labeled as a homewrecker
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

dbl Wrote:I've been hanging out with a guy i met online i haven't known him that long i guess about one month? I've found out today that he has a bf of 5 and a half year but his bf is abroad right now and his bf knows that he uses hook up sites to just make friends i don't know how that works though. So yesterday i hung out with him and we went to his place and we just cuddled and slept and i noticed of he got hard but i just didnt bother because i was too tired. Thing is now i know he has a bf and i think it is weird to cuddle up someone who has a bf and get erection. Is it best to avoid him or just keep hanging out with him.?

It's not weird for someone to get hard for another guy, especially if you're cuddling...also just because someone does get a hard on doesn't mean you should feel obligated to do something about it either....

I think the question you need to ask yourself is what are you wanting to do with this guy? If you're picturing a relationship with him you probably need to realize that is not very likely and should look to someone else for that sort of thing. If you just want a casual friend, not be sexual, that might be possible but also a bit tricky. If you're looking to play around with someone sexually then you need to ask yourself whether or not you feel ok sleeping with someone else's boyfriend while it is unlikely to be an open relationship.

If you're not comfortable in any way with this guy that's a bad sign at any rate.

Chances are you can answer the question yourself if you want to continue hanging out with him...could you but should you?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I doubt people go to hook up sites for just friends. If you want to be friends with him, that's fine, but since he has a long term bf, you probably should stay out of his bed and stop doing anything that could lead to something sexual, like cuddling. Whatever you do, don't get emotionally involved. This probably won't end well for you.

Darius Wrote:I doubt people go to hook up sites for just friends. If you want to be friends with him, that's fine, but since he has a long term bf, you probably should stay out of his bed and stop doing anything that could lead to something sexual, like cuddling. Whatever you do, don't get emotionally involved. This probably won't end well for you.
Are you saying, @Darius, that when you are in a friendship relationship with someone, be it a man or a woman, or a child even, there is no emotional attachment? That sounds strange, as I believe that you would not be friends with anyone to whom you didn't feel a modicum of emotional attachment.
Now I'll agree with you that there are ways of showing one's friendship, which generally don't include sexual gratification of said friend or friends, but even today we have the phrase ''friends with benefits'' which throws a whole new concept behind the notion of friendship.

It is atypical for someone to seek friendship on a hook-up app...but who knows. Then again I would question myself after finding out someone who I was spending time with in an intimate manner to have a bf and checking out apps like Grindr and so forth.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!