Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice (but cannot post it in the advice forum)
I looooooove older men (45+). But I'm 18. How do I 1) find an older man I love and 2) ignore the prejudice of others?

1) Gay bar, Grindr, or Scruff (if you're going to do the latter two, be safe, meet in public, all that good shit)
2) I've never experienced that prejudice within the community - towards myself or anyone else. It's just one of those things I've always seen accepted as part of the norm like enjoying peen...

BUT, if you do experience prejudice because of it, depending on where it comes from and what form it takes, let it slide off like water off a duck's back. Most people you come in contact with will have *NO* change on your life, unless you let them. It's totally your decision how much weight you give a comment, a glare, etc. And, this is true for most minor offenses. When it becomes bigger than that - violent, aggressive, unacceptable, or a prejudice towards a community of people, it's absolutely time to take action (police, support groups, grassroots campaigns, etc).

I think I saw someone older posted recently on how he only finds younger guys as attractive,and people agree that it is often that case,and you just basically fill in the demand~ Responding to prejudice is a waste of time,I'll just give a lecture of 'be who you are,you were born this way' all over again~ Tongue Seriously,don't think of others' opinion too much on yourself,just like how you didn't give a damn on homophobe (I assume so?).

Hmmmmm

I am 34

The last person I slept with was 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sorry hit the wrong button

If you are attracted to a man I don't think his age matters that much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I don't know any gays over 40... Sorry, can't help you. :tongue: