Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on Anal masturbation.
Hi I need some advice, I've recently discovered bottoming though toys and I am just so into it, I never thought I would even consider my self a bottom but now I can't stop thinking about it and even prefers it over jerking of. But some times when I am doing it there comes pop on the toy and the anal which is a huge turn of and freaks me out. Is there any way to prevent this? :redface:

Geez, two weeks and no answer to this question with all these homos lurking around? I'm probably not a good adviser on the subject considering I'm not into that stuff too much... But maybe clean yourself out a little bit first? Enema? =P I think if you're doing deep penetration it is unavoidable though...

Perhaps not the best advice in the world, but 'shit happens'... especially if you are dealing with your pooper.

As much as I expected I would be all about anal douching... I still haven't even tried it. I just find it reasonable to make sure I shit before I play (and if I still feel like there's something in there, I may stick my finger in and try to fish it out, as disgusting as that may sound)... I also generally only play during a part of the day when I most anticipate being relatively empty... for me late night midnight to 2:00 am-ish. I dunno, seems to work for me, though perhaps one of these days when I get a boyfriend I'll get into douching/enemas for the sake of spontaneity... lol.

Yep, it'd fun to play w toy, i like it too. poop before playing and do not use any sharp, hard thingy too insert.
about the "bottom" part, try not to make pressure out of it. u discover who u are and what u like so try to enjoy the moment as much as possible.