Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on being bi...
how goes. 23 y/o bi (or curious?) guy here. I have been interested in guys for some time now, sexually speaking..not romantic. I hooked up with several...all were great looking dudes. as the experiences went on, I became less and less interested in guys. wasn't as into kissing anymore, and eventually (to where I'm at now) I even have a hard time "finishing" when I hook up. have walked out several times because I just couldn't get off. they weren't off days.

Is it weird that I prefer women over guys now? how do I go about telling a girl about my past? do I even need to tell future GF/wife? I'm only 23... but I just don't feel like guys are for me..but it was necessary for me to experiment. not into sucking, find it weird making a guy come... etc... I guess what I'm trying to say is I thought it would be a lot more exciting in real life but after I gave it many tries it's just not really that attractive anymore. so my question is how do recommend I go about this now?

is it anyone's business? do I ever have to tell people? I know it's good to be honest with women, but if I am not actively seeking out men then why bother saying anything? thank you guys for your help!

Welcome to GS!

You experimented. You've reached a conclusion. Story and experimenting over. Share the story sparingly, if at all.

What palbert said.
Also, congrats on having the guts to experiment.
Due to your conclusions, I assume you're "done" with men and I don't think it is necessary to tell this to your future wife, nor keep identifying as bi (unless you want to, of course). Jmho
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

What Palbert said is EXACTLY what I was thinking going over your post, st9990. You've experienced what it's like to be with guys and it seems like you're beginning to see where you stand with your sexuality. Just like the saying goes, "you're never gonna know unless you try".
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

thanks for the replies so far. and yeah... guts is right! I know some other guys my age who are curious but too afraid to try.... maybe because they'll like it. who knows.

Doofus89 Wrote:Just like the saying goes, "you're never gonna know unless you try".

absolutely. that was my frame of mind when I decided to give it a go the first time around. I had fun with it in the beginning, it was a new experience. I just didn't want to be that dude at 40 with a wife and 2 kids who's out banging guys and screwing around behind my family's back. which is exactly why I had to try it all!!

st9990 Wrote:thanks for the replies so far. and yeah... guts is right! I know some other guys my age who are curious but too afraid to try.... maybe because they'll like it. who knows.

absolutely. that was my frame of mind when I decided to give it a go the first time around. I had fun with it in the beginning, it was a new experience. I just didn't want to be that dude at 40 with a wife and 2 kids who's out banging guys and screwing around behind my family's back. which is exactly why I had to try it all!!

I hear you! You'll always regret more what you didn't do. Why miss out on a good thing, right? No shame in finding out where you stand.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Lack of emotional involvement in these guys could kill the mood. Sex is more than physical attraction and availability.

May bisexuals go through "phases", being interested in men for a couple of years and then becoming interested in women for a few years, rinse and repeat...
~Beaux

I don't know.. I think I'd share it with a potential long-term partner, if the subject came up.

i don’t understand exactly what the problem is here… it looks like you’ve figured things out, what you like, what you don’t like, and what you want. so, what do you need advice on now? how to go about your life now that you know how you want to live it? or what?

people who are not confused do not need advice about their clarity of mind.

it was also unnecessary to post that winded talk about how you find making a guy cum weird, and exactly how not into guys you are now. one sentence could’ve summed it up. or are you confused about that?