Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on making a decision
You should check this out (readyforaction.org)

Reduce the risk to zero is quite impossible, however, this website is really good to make you understand the risk and also put everything into perspective in order to still get an healthy sex life. I highly recommend it, really well done.

I used to be like you really nervous at a point it was not even funny.
I would however recommend to meet the guy first (particularly for a first time) and why not ask him last time he check him self out. Of course, it's not a warranty but always good to ask.

Finally, I think it's good to use a condom for intercourse. Best way of action!

Please read azulai's post carefully.

If the guy you are talking to does not want to use condoms, just talk with someone else. No one who is serious about his health would ever refuse to use a condom.

If you need information on safer sex practices, you can always go to your public health department. There are many other places, too, but the health department is there to help you stay healthy and will have free information and consultation. Your tax dollars at work.
I bid NO Trump!

Not only do you mention being under stress but your entire thread expresses fear, uncertainty, lack of knowledge and general concern. This is not a good frame of mind to be in to enter into this. You are not ready for this, imo. Not everyone is cut out for such casual sex. Why not wait and get to know someone before you go there.

herpes is passed through touch when the guy is having an outbreak. so if you see sores on his genitals or mouth, do not touch that stuff.

otherwise it is nearly impossible to get an STD from oral sex. i've never used condom for oral sex and wouldn't want to, giving or receiving. there is nothing pleasurable or exciting about sucking on plastic. you might as well put a dildo in your mouth and suck on that. not much difference. and, yes, condom would be a deal breaker for me too in oral sex. giving AND receiving.

Virge Wrote:Remember to be safe and condoms when you masturbate so you won't catch anything from yourself. Recent medical studies show you should change condoms when changing hands so you will not cross contaminate left handed germs with right handed ones.

lols.

i wanted to make some sarcastic comment on giving a blowjob using a condom as well, but i am too sleepy to come up with good sarcasm at the moment. thing is, while it's true you cannot be 100% safe about anything, worrying about EVERYTHING is fucking idiotic. especially if the odds are around 1 in a million. which is pretty much where the odds of contracting e.g. HIV from oral sex are at.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE HAS WARNED HIM ABOUT CRAB LICE BODY LICE, HEAD LICE, AND SCABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There have been cases of gay men getting heart worms from sex doggy style.

meridannight Wrote:herpes is passed through touch when the guy is having an outbreak. so if you see sores on his genitals or mouth, do not touch that stuff.

otherwise it is nearly impossible to get an STD from oral sex. i've never used condom for oral sex and wouldn't want to, giving or receiving. there is nothing pleasurable or exciting about sucking on plastic. you might as well put a dildo in your mouth and suck on that. not much difference. and, yes, condom would be a deal breaker for me too in oral sex. giving AND receiving.

Sorry to say, Meridiannight, but you are incorrect. I managed to contract my one and only case of the clap [in my throat] from giving a blow job. It can be done.
I bid NO Trump!

^ Second that. IMO,HIV is a lot easier to prevent,but not STD..

LJay Wrote:Sorry to say, Meridiannight, but you are incorrect. I managed to contract my one and only case of the clap [in my throat] from giving a blow job. It can be done.

that's why i said nearly impossible, not impossible. i spell it out and it is still incomprehensible. do i have to draw a sketch or something next time?

also on topic:

gonorrhea vaccination

it is still years away in humans, but if clinical trials prove to be successful that's gonna change the picture a lot from what it is now.