Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need an advice about threatening homophobic neighbour.
Don't cower away from this wretched old hag!

Screw her!

Next time she attacks you verbally,
give it right back to her!

Given her age,
her threats are just that.. threats!
You could knock her brittle ass with one breath.

And the police are probably familiar with her antics
from previous tenants
who've occupied your apartment before.

You have every right to live in that apartment,
as you've spent too much time
and effort to settle down where you live now,
for some dried up cunt to scare you away
like a clansman to a slave!

My question is,
why is she going out of her way to bother you?
Oh ya,
because she's dusty,
bitter,
and decrepit.

Bitch is probably jealous that you're getting dick,
and she hasn't seen one in 4 decades.

(Assuming she's a Christian)
Buy her a crucifix-Jesus vibrator
(they exist!),
and leave it in front of her door
in the gayest looking wrapped up gifted box
you can put together!
If you want to get creative,
pair it up with a pack of Depends.

That's a tad... excessive. Though considering the circumstances, not entirely unjustified...

Dreamer Wrote:
(Assuming she's a Christian)
Buy her a crucifix-Jesus vibrator
(they exist!),
and leave it in front of her door
in the gayest looking wrapped up gifted box
you can put together!
If you want to get creative,
pair it up with a pack of Depends.

Um No
Bad
Idea
to
do
that
to
anyone.

This would just
annoy her more.

which will cause her to
get meaner and want to get up, then
she might
actually
torch her apartment building

You've got some sound advice from some posters here. I would certasinly go down the road of recording if possible, on ideo or just sound recording, anything that she says or does. Also the idea of filing multiple complaints is a good idea. Don't try to provoke her, things might justvb escalate from there. Bear in mind her age. Yes, she might well be suffering dementia and it won't be possible to reason with her.

Take note of the second part of my signature line.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks! Most of you really helped. I somehow thought that old ladies are nice, but I was really wrong.

Anonymous Wrote:Thanks! Most of you really helped. I somehow thought that old ladies are nice, but I was really wrong.

don't judge all of them by the actions of one crazy idiot.

My solution is illegal

But that's what I'd do.

Richard

I'm old school. I'd push her down the lift and call it a gay day.....

Beaux Wrote:I'm old school. I'd push her down the lift and call it a gay day.....

LOL now that's an idea hahahahaha

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Use your technomancy (cellphones, iphone whatever it is you carry) and start recording her when she talks.

Sound advice.

I'm assuming, because you stated that you saved money to move to your current residence, that you and your partner obviously chose to live in that specific home because you liked it and wanted to create a life together there. I would not let the narrowly biased and seemingly ignorant opinions of this neighbor affect your experience of living in your flat. Though accepting and respecting your neighbors opinions as her own can be difficult and challenging, being offended is a choice... and a simple one to reject, at that. As long as no physical threat has been initiated, choosing to be unaffected, kind and friendly may prove, in the long run, to change her opinions of you and your partner and/or could help to strengthen your relations with your other neighbors.

As far as how to handle the actual threats themselves, speaking from personal experience, recording the incidents will prove to be the best security in preventing anything from happening. You can use them to play for your landlord, who really is quite able to do something if a real threat is posed. You can also take them back with you to the police station so that they can witness them and decide if the manner in which they are being made is indeed threatening enough to take action. Also, with the police, even if you are not able to press charges, you can still file a complaint so that, god forbid, something did happen, you and your partner have shown that you have taken all peaceful and necessary paths to resolve the situation.

I am soo sorry that you and your partner are having to experience this. Anger and hatred are the ugliest and most hurtful faces we will ever encounter in this life.

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger." ~ Clairee Belcher, Steele Magnolias