Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help about partner
Br3ntwhite Wrote:1. Why does he turn me down all the time when we have messed around before lots

Because he's straight? At least that's what I'm getting out of the story. Just because you stimulate someone to blowing (whether with your fist or your hand) and he decides not to deck you for it? That doesn't make him gay or bi. Neither does cuddling, etc.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:2. Do you think he would ever leave me for a girl

Yes.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:3. Do you think he will ever make us official

No.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:4. How do I get him to put out more

You can't. If he's not interested in you sexually, then he's not interested in you sexually.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:5. Why would he say stuff to that girl he doesn't say to me

See my answer to question #1.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:6. Am I wrong for feeling like we are together and preventing him from girls

IMO? Yes. Although Gideon is right, and we're only hearing one side of the story? This side of the story sounds a hell of a lot like a straight guy who is emotionally (and financially?) dependent on his friendship with a gay guy.

Because he cares about you, even possibly -needs- you, doesn't mean you two are in a relationship. Don't read "relationship" into something until it's been discussed and agreed on that that's what you two have.

Br3ntwhite Wrote:7. What would you do and advice from a outside view

Back off and find someone else to focus your attentions on. If I'm right in my interpretation of what you've written? Finding someone else to love (and fuck) isn't going to screw up your friendship with Cody. It'll just start settling things into where they might make more sense.... for you and everyone else.