Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is feminine voice disgusting?
Your voice is not disgusting , and you cannot change it so try to be confident in yourself ,people will like you for who you are not just for what your voice is like.

Be who u are.
I have a feminine voice[well, not that girly, just soft.] if i speak in normal way. but i can speak very manly if i am mad or angry. So whatever, i prefer staying happy rather than angry. Yeah i know how u feel and i feel the same way before. now i get used to it. what the hell, i am here, i am queer, get used to it.
and try to sing. I am good at singing coz god gave it to me.

I actually find booming male voices to be somewhat disruptive to my peace of mind. I have a high sensitivity to sounds in general.

If you aren't shy or embarrassed about your voice? I doubt anyone will even notice it. I you -are- shy and embarrassed by your voice, on the other hand? That will make people notice it, yeah?

So what the others say is something to think about. Take pride in yourself, even in your voice. It won't get in your way if you don't let it. Not in dating, or in friendships.

My voice also gets kind of soft sometimes. And, just like you, it really surprised me when I heard it on a recording. And then after 5 minutes I stopped caring. I suggest you do the same Xyxthumbs

My voithe is pretty deep, but I hate it becauthe I think I too mucth of a listhp.

Itheblink, that'sths, not nithe.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Yeah. My voice is generally kinda soft too. And I talk fast and mumblely sometimes, so people don't understand what I'm saying. It's not really intentional at all. Voice isn't too high pitched though. I definitely like quieter voices better than loud screeching ones. Well generally.

How old-ish are you?

When I was a kid telemarketers calling the house would always think I was my mother. It was EMBARRASSING! But eventually my voice deepened. Voice quality will change throughout your lifetime. It may not be the pitch or tone that you would want but it will change. Besides most people dislike how they perceive their own voice.

Your voice won't keep you from making friends. Real friends like you for you, so they will accept you regardless of how you perceive your voice. Dates, on the other hand, tend to be more fickle. Anyone who has ever tried meeting a person on a dating site can tell you that being told you don't meet a certain random standard set by a person can really suck, but if someone truly won't date you because of it doesn't it say more about them?

Personally I find a soft quiet voice quite endearing, certainly preferable to someone who sounds like a screeching banshee. I'm sure most people don't notice it as much as you do. People may mention it or tease you about it but that's people for you, we all tease each other about our perceived quirks. Are you sure they aren't being playful with you rather than spiteful?

Feminine voice is uber sexy and for me, comforting.

I have a loud masculine voice. Its mine. It works for me. Do I like it? Let's say yes. Would I change it? No, never - it is me.

But if you do want to change your voice, go to acting or voice classes. It is amazing what you can do with the right instruction and the right practice and the right reinforcement.

You are you. Please be happy within your own skin.