Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help figuring this out
I have read different things on here, so it got me thinking about myself and my reactions that puzzles me but not sure how I can fix it or if it can be fixed at all.

It seem like the few times that I have been with someone that I think I like I get real hard and excited, but that last about 2 to 5 minutes and then it goes soft and for the life of me will not return. Then of course I get the oh I don't excite you bit in which that blows the whole experience for me altogether.

On the other hand if he focuses on me first while I'm hard then it seem that I cum within 30 sec of starting which I hate as well. I have did some of the things that I have read over the year here but they don't seem to be helping much in that department, even thought when I'm by myself I can have some very intense sessions.

So I know that we have some very knowledgeable people here, so am I a lost cause or what.

Thanks for your input
Lee

I don't know what to say.

As we all know, the human body & mind is a very complex animal altogether.

It's so very hard to accurately say, because many things are a part of something else, and it's probably not just one thing.

I personally believe the mind/brain is literally and figuratively in control of most things that we do, if not all and if there is an issue in regards to sexual attraction and desire, then it could possibly have something to do with the hypothalamus.

The hypothalamus is the primal part of our brain and like I recently posted elsewhere, it controls primal emotions[along with other things], such as Fear, Anger and Desire.

Unlike the other post, I posted recently, perhaps your's is under-active or less then averagely producing the emotions/feelings.

The Cerebral Cortex is the complex part of the brain, that pretty much orders everything else around, and if you are probably thinking too much during your... rumps Wink , then that could effectively "block" you.

Many things can do this; Self-Esteem, Nervousness, Excitement even, and the more you think about these things, the less effect your Hypothalamus will have on you, dropping your desire to Zero.

Almost every healthy male, who can get an erection, almost always feels comfortable while... going solo, but some have issues with their thinking head and that messes with their not so thinking head :biggrin:, like inadequacies or low self-esteem they believe will repel their partner away.

Then again, it could be something else altogether Biglaugh. I'm not very smart, just have a good memory Disoriented .

feel how your attitude changes after you say hello to the boy; instead love him later, forget who he is, forget his name, you deserve to cum in his face...