Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Big Ass and My Daddy
[Image: tumblr_inline_nmmenf28iH1ripgeb_500.gif]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I really hope this is some sort of made up fantasy story or whatever, yeah? I really do.

If it's not? You need to shoot your father down hard. As in not just a "no thanks, I can handle it" but a "No fucking way. That's just not at all comfortable and I'm more than capable of handling it myself." In other words, you need to put the BRAKES on his interest as quickly and clearly as possible.

As for your ass, you don't seem particularly unhappy with your body. If you were, I'd suggest building on your other body parts to help even things out a bit (ie: a work out regimen targeted for specific body parts that aren't your ass)

1. Abnormal growth of a body part is a significant issue. IF this is true what you say it can be indicative of a medical issue which left unchecked will lead to infirmary or worse, death.

2. If dad is really asking you if you need help, then he should read 1 of my post, as what I said is true.

Your dad sounds like a proper creep. My ass gets me a Lotta attention but like everyone has said. Don't be giving it for free or don't go down a path that ends with you being a man w**re. But it could be a medical issue. Go talk to your doctor and explain the problem. Could be something medical or not. But its best to be safe than sorry.

I have a big ass in proportion of the other parts of my body so I feel your pain when it comes to clothing, I've had to get jeans one size up before because my ass wouldn't fit into jeans that were suited for my waist. I had comments from one girl at school when I was around 14 that my ass was huge for a guy and I just laughed it off as she was the only one to have any issue with it. Luckily I have a partner who likes that I have a big ass and i'll get the occasional grab or slap when we're together.

If you do feel that this is something medically related then I would urge you to seek assistance from a medical professional just to be on the safe side. If there is nothing then you will just have to accept that this is how your body is and maybe do exercises that target the ass to try and help. I wouldn't opt for surgery unless its something medical because there are risks to any kind of surgery.

As for people staring at you in the street, ignore them. People will naturally pick things about other people to make them feel better about themselves. Just continue living your life with a positive attitude regardless of this one thing that you'll be fine. Everybody is different and this world is filled with too many who try to hard to be like everyone else even if they don't realise it.

You need to let your father that the washing your ass comment made you feel uncomfortable, I do think that its definitely something that he shouldn't be even suggesting. Make a point that will lead him to back off with comments like that,