Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help here
I am torn. I am note sure if I want to continue seeing a guy that I am talking to. He is really nice and treats me really well but, some of our views don’t match which really does not bother me that much. Normally I would simply dismiss and keep it moving but, for some reason I feel like I have not been seeing him enough to make a clear decision and to top it all off he maybe moving to Hawaii soon for work. I don’t know rather I should crunch as many dates as I can in or just simply let it go. He is unlike any guy I have ever dated 1 because he is my age (I normally date guys that are older than I am) 2 he is passive 3 he is a bit more shy than I am used to. I need some help on this one as I am not sure what to do.

Listen to your inner voice and gut feeling.

If there is something stopping you from terminating the relationship then don't.
If you are not into long distance relationships then you know what to do.

[Image: cart-before-horse-2.jpg]

So what does that mean? It means you are putting your horse before your cart.

Seems to me if you feel there is a need for more dates that you two are not a couple and are still in the very formative period of any potential relationship.

Here you are jumping ahead to the future when he might move off to Hawaii (why anybody would want to live in that horrible, bright, warm, tropical paradise is beyond me - ew! :tongue: ).

Seriously his career plans may be a good reason to terminate and move on. However Maybe and IS are two different things.

The thing you really need to do is find a quiet time when you two are together and bring up these concerns with him.

Relationships work when the couple talks things out - worries, concerns - real and imagined.

Never know, he may be willing to pass on moving to that Horrible Island in the Pacific to stay with you if he knew you had any feelings/thoughts about him and a potential future.

You will know if you two talk. If you don't talk then you will be constantly second guessing and asking others to read his mind for you.

Like it or not, tomorrow is not certain. All you have is today. Even if he wasn't maybe going to Hawaii, one of you could be killed, arrested for murder, sent off to war or something. the only certainty about tomorrow is that its uncertain.

Focus on today, and today's problems. Plenty of time to focus on tomorrows problems tomorrow.

Thanks!!!! Smile

hello,
When partners move for work reasons etc the best advice is to go with your heart and if you love heim why not move with him and dont give up for six months on your home so if it isnt right then you know you got somewhere to go back to.. If it dont feel right then do you love him enough to let him go?

Only your heart can make that decision so you need to listen to it.

hey SmileSmile

does he love you? if he loves he listens to you or share ideas with you.

if a relationship is not strong enough then best is to let go.

relationship in the beginning is always sweet and full of surprises. but have you thought of future?

it is always difficult because it needs a "click" to say that ,yeah, that's the one.