Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help on knowing if my best friend is gay, ocurious
:confused:Whazz up bros, I am a HS student and I recently met this really cool dude. We started hanging out with each other at school and got to know each other preety well. Then over the summer I invited him over and stuff and we got like supreme broskies(bestfriends) , so he started staying the night at my casa and crap. So now it's a year later and were still super close! But now he is kinda acting a little gayyer then usually.like when ever we hang some reason we always end up in my bed watching tv or just listening to music or just talking. But he always pulls out his junk and starts playing with himself right in front of me.also he can't stop touching me! He also one time got on top of me and asked if I wanted to lose my virginity to him !? When ever we sleep he always cuddles and spoons with me and touches my junk and butt! He even like lays down on my lap in front of all the football guys! Is he trying to send a message to me that he likes me or is he just really really touchy?? Please helpSmile ohh and ps he always talks about girls like serisly 24/7 so I don't know what the he'll is going on!!?? Thanks for listingSmile

Just ask him if he is gay.
Also do you like him?

He seems to be bi or curious/into you, assuming he's seemed sincere when asking things like if you'd want to lose your virginity to him, as opposed to trying to find out if you might be gay... A question like that is a little forward. He lays down on your lap in front of football guys?

Now whether or not he wants to just experiment or a friends with benefits thing or something more, I'm unsure... if he's talking about girls, he's either bi or putting on an act to seem 'straight'. (does he talk about them all the time even if it's just you two?). But touching you etc is not normal if he was just a friend without any curiousity/interest

If it looks gay, sounds gay, acts gay, smells gay, tastes gay, and feels gay, then it's probably gay.

well the only advice i can give is

Do you get onto a rollercoaster and not hold on??? If you do go with the flow and if ya dont.... Still go with the flow its probably the ride of your life Wink

jbrowder24 Wrote:He seems to be bi or curious/into you, assuming he's seemed sincere when asking things like if you'd want to lose your virginity to him, as opposed to trying to find out if you might be gay... A question like that is a little forward. He lays down on your lap in front of football guys?

Now whether or not he wants to just experiment or a friends with benefits thing or something more, I'm unsure... if he's talking about girls, he's either bi or putting on an act to seem 'straight'. (does he talk about them all the time even if it's just you two?). But touching you etc is not normal if he was just a friend without any curiousity/interest

Yes, whenever we are all hanging watching scary movies and stuff he always lays down on me.

Kiid Wrote:Just ask him if he is gay.
Also do you like him?

Well I'm not really gay but I do kinda like it when he messes with me

matcan7 Wrote:Well I'm not really gay but I do kinda like it when he messes with me

Do You like it because it's his hand? Or would anybody's hand be just as nice?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

so is this someone you might wanna have a future with? not to be rude but if you guys are just friends then is it really your business to know who he's attracted to?

either way if you really wanna find out make him feel comfortable around you knowing you don't hate gays, then maybe he might come out to you.

P.S: Also if your allowing him to feel you up and spoon with you or whatever, maybe your sending the wrong messages.

Goodluck xx

matcan7 Wrote:Well I'm not really gay but I do kinda like it when he messes with me

first just ask him, if you are really good mates there shouldnt be any issue with that and if he his gay and you kinda like what he does why not try it, you will never know unless you try Wink but saying that if you really dont like it well then its not for you but regardless stay mates and just enjoy yourself with whatever happens x