Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with buttplug
Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some help. When I try to put my 6inch buttplug, I can put it all the way in to the point it passes that part that allows it to not slide off my pass

The problem is that when I sit in a chair, it goes a little more in and hurts at the tip. It's not the sphincter that hurts. It's something internally that the tip of my buttplug is touching. What should I do?

I use lots of lube already and my sphincter is large enough already to take the buttplug.

Also, I tried to walk with it inside my ass and it feels uncofortable to walk with it because it moves inside my ass with every step. Is this normal?

Thanks.

(I'm male)

Sorry not to have a lot of experience in this sort of thing.

Have you tried something in the way of a shorter plug to compare results?
I bid NO Trump!

Shove it up your ass.

Oh god that makes me feel much better, I have been waiting for an occasion to use that sentence without it sounding like I'm angry.... Trust me, I have spent the past week or so wanting to tell people to shove things up there arse.....

(deep breath)....

As for your problem.

Usually I post a few illustrations, but I will just link you to Googles image search so you can do your own picture finding: https://www.google.com/search?q=illustra...57&bih=795

I will imbed this simple illustration for... um... well, illustration purposes:

[Image: anus.jpg]

The Rectum/Anus is actually pretty short, ranging between 4-6 inches for the typical human being. Then it makes a sharp turn east and slightly north into the Sigmoid Colon, were it travels between 4-6 inches and turns left, heading north up the Descending Colon Avenue before hitting the traverse Colon Boulevard....

The Sigmoid and the Descending colon are rather flexible and can be shifted. If you have ever had the privileged of watching extreme fisting videos, you may have noted that often enough a guy can take a fist, a wrist and a forearm all away up to the elbow. This doesn't happen over night, and at one, um, erm... sitting...

It takes time and patience to shift the colon around. While its not actually attached to the walls of the abdominal cavity, it is packed in there with other unnecessary organs like liver, spleen, kidneys, etc.. (Yes the body actually considers those expendable, cases of starvation have demonstrated the body will cannibalize those 'useless organs' to keep the brain and heart going).

I would suggest you either learn how to sit slowly and start off with a few minute long sit downs and over time extend the period of time you remain seated to teach your colon how to slide around to accommodate Mr. Buttplug, or you get a shorter plug.

Another thing to consider is your posture. If you are going to sit on a rod, pole, plug, what ever, you need to keep your back straight, and raise your shoulders up using your whole spine.

It takes time, and lots of practice. you will have to do it on a regular basis, daily to every other day. The longer you go without something up there to modify the way the roads are laid out, the more prone your roads are going to go back to their natural positions.

Mind there are very good reasons why there are so many sharp turns and off angles. Not only to work its way around those other organs, but it all helps in digestion and helps you to control your bowels.

So there may be a few trade offs to the regular 'shifting' the colon around.

I nearly passed out reading Bowyn's gorry details. It's too early in the morning for that!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm imagining a buttplug the size of a can of soup in my rear while trying to talk with my mother.

and then there's this.............

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Shove it up your ass.

Oh god that makes me feel much better, I have been waiting for an occasion to use that sentence without it sounding like I'm angry.

[Image: up-your-butt.gif]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

memechose Wrote:I nearly passed out reading Bowyn's gorry details. It's too early in the morning for that!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're son of a doctor Meme, you can take it. Jake and I watch some of my surgery videos while having popcorn hahaha

Memchose, you have described the exact feeling I had at times while talking to my mother. Maybe Warhol's soup can is more of a statement than we think.
I bid NO Trump!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Shove it up your ass.

Oh god that makes me feel much better, I have been waiting for an occasion to use that sentence without it sounding like I'm angry.... Trust me, I have spent the past week or so wanting to tell people to shove things up there arse.....

(deep breath)....

As for your problem.

Usually I post a few illustrations, but I will just link you to Googles image search so you can do your own picture finding:

I will imbed this simple illustration for... um... well, illustration purposes:

The Rectum/Anus is actually pretty short, ranging between 4-6 inches for the typical human being. Then it makes a sharp turn east and slightly north into the Sigmoid Colon, were it travels between 4-6 inches and turns left, heading north up the Descending Colon Avenue before hitting the traverse Colon Boulevard....

The Sigmoid and the Descending colon are rather flexible and can be shifted. If you have ever had the privileged of watching extreme fisting videos, you may have noted that often enough a guy can take a fist, a wrist and a forearm all away up to the elbow. This doesn't happen over night, and at one, um, erm... sitting...

It takes time and patience to shift the colon around. While its not actually attached to the walls of the abdominal cavity, it is packed in there with other unnecessary organs like liver, spleen, kidneys, etc.. (Yes the body actually considers those expendable, cases of starvation have demonstrated the body will cannibalize those 'useless organs' to keep the brain and heart going).

I would suggest you either learn how to sit slowly and start off with a few minute long sit downs and over time extend the period of time you remain seated to teach your colon how to slide around to accommodate Mr. Buttplug, or you get a shorter plug.

Another thing to consider is your posture. If you are going to sit on a rod, pole, plug, what ever, you need to keep your back straight, and raise your shoulders up using your whole spine.

It takes time, and lots of practice. you will have to do it on a regular basis, daily to every other day. The longer you go without something up there to modify the way the roads are laid out, the more prone your roads are going to go back to their natural positions.

Mind there are very good reasons why there are so many sharp turns and off angles. Not only to work its way around those other organs, but it all helps in digestion and helps you to control your bowels.

So there may be a few trade offs to the regular 'shifting' the colon around.

Also, when I get penetrated by other guys, after they put some amount of their penis, if they go futher it hurts me. Sadly, since I have sex with random guys, they don't care that they are hurting me and just keep doing it and I just have to handle it screaming with pain until they cum.

And are you saying that I will have digestions problems if I make my ass handle bigger lengths? :/

(Adam) So...Will (aka The Perv) bought me a vibrating butt plug that's activated by a remote control. Do you have ANY IDEA what it's like to be browsing the produce section at Whole Foods and all of a sudden...and then there was the day that he made me wear it to our therapy session...I told on him lol, but all the therapist did was Rofl

Whole(y) Foods mini-cucumber, Adam! Why can't I have a friend like Will? Sounds like a real card, as they used to say.
I bid NO Trump!