Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with buttplug
AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) So...Will (aka The Perv) bought me a vibrating butt plug that's activated by a remote control. Do you have ANY IDEA what it's like to be browsing the produce section at Whole Foods and all of a sudden...and then there was the day that he made me wear it to our therapy session...I told on him lol, but all the therapist did was Rofl

I would have laughed and die too. The silly things gay couples do. Well, I'm not going to get into that I married a crazy fuck so you have no idea the things he had me do in public LOL.

LJay Wrote:Whole(y) Foods mini-cucumber, Adam! Why can't I have a friend like Will? Sounds like a real card, as they used to say.

Adam and Will have been six years together, this is not something you would do or get within the first year of a relationship, so find someone first and be the "card." In my case, when I said yes to Jake proposal we had been 7 years together so I knew already what kind of twisted mind he can be sometimes. Ever had sex in a plane bathroom 45 minutes before landing? Well, that's when most people go to pee before the final landing, Between moans I had to fake that I was throwing up when people were knocking on the door and scream that I was okay between two hard pounding. And I'm a moaner LOL.

Didn't say anything about being friends foronly a short time, Alex. Sorry that you seem to have taken offense. None was intended.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Didn't say anything about being friends foronly a short time, Alex. Sorry that you seem to have taken offense. None was intended.

LOL I'm not offended, what make you believe I was? I actually like to see long lasting couples doing silly things, it shows how comfortable they are together and that's what being a couple is all about Smile

Um, if you're into play back there, it's not uncommon to have an assortment: some that are comfortable during daily activities, some that test your limits, and at least one that presents a real challenge. It's also not uncommon to "graduate" sizes and shapes as you gradually become more advanced (i.e., can take and enjoy more). You might find that some old favorites don't do the trick anymore, and what seemed insurmountable has become easy.

Just listen to your body, and enjoy yourself. And your partner will enjoy your experienced and exercised tush.

Oh yeah I know that feeling. Though not from... eugh it doesn't matter. I know that feeling.

I just say "screw it" and aim in the other direction where the good stuff is. Imu2

Alex Wrote:I would have laughed and die too. The silly things gay couples do. Well, I'm not going to get into that I married a crazy fuck so you have no idea the things he had me do in public LOL.

(Adam) Yeah, and I'm about to marry one, so I hear you. We started pre-marital counseling at our church and our rector spoke to us about writing our own vows. Ever since, Will has been writing these lists of explicit, graphic, obscene vows --- He's making me nuts, I don't even think that some of the things he's "vowing" to do are anatomically possible...

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Yeah, and I'm about to marry one, so I hear you. We started pre-marital counseling at our church and our rector spoke to us about writing our own vows. Ever since, Will has been writing these lists of explicit, graphic, obscene vows --- He's making me nuts, I don't even think that some of the things he's "vowing" to do are anatomically possible...

Sweet! It's getting exciting hearing about the wedding. You're the new Will and Kate around here. Though seriously, do you think your Man-of-Honor might wear one of those fab, weird hats?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1002&pictureid=6610]

(Side Note: Take away Will's copy of the Kama Sutra before the honeymoon night turns into Cirque du Soleil!)

Stevie Wrote:Sweet! It's getting exciting hearing about the wedding. You're the new Will and Kate around here. Though seriously, do you think your Man-of-Honor might wear one of those fab, weird hats?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1002&pictureid=6610]

(Side Note: Take away Will's copy of the Kama Sutra before the honeymoon night turns into Cirque du Soleil!)

Will: Damn, Stevie ---this works for me, I could definitely weave that hat into a fantasy for my Bedroom Bucket List (he's always bitching that the flex cuffs are uncomfortable...) -