Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with guys!
Hello guys, Im pretty new to the forum, and I have so many things to ask about, but I will start with the next one.
First off: I need you guys to know that I've never had any kind of physical experience with guys and that I am in the closet.
There it goes. This las month for many reasons (that I'll tell some other time) I've told myself, I finally accepted without any second though, I like guys. So this last Saturday I was at a wedding, and to go to the party after( dinner...etc..) we had to ride a bus, and i find a seat next to this beatiful guy. We have no conversation at all, as he was kinda talking with some family, (I was just a friend of the guy getting married, not family, so I abarely knew 10 guys there). Anyways we get there, and all night long I coundlt find him, or I was surrounded all the time by friends and my brother who was also there, (joking about girls....all the time....). The thing is there was one moment we were kinda close and alone, but I didn't find the corage to even go and start a simple conversation with him (same happened when I was younger with girls), is not that I am sooo shy or anything, I think I am just a big coward...
So I was wondering if you guys could help me out. How do you get to know a guy? How do you approach him?, specially when I ovbiouslly didnt know his sexual orientation, but I really wanted to know him at least. How do I do it this? What do you say? or, in the best scenario, how do you later you ask maybe for his facebook, or phone nomber "to hang out" some other time.....
Maybe I never get to see this guys again, which would be sad, but still, there is a lot of people, for example in the gym, that I'd like to meet, in a normal way, maybe if I get lucky something comes after, but yeah....first off, lets start by being able to meet someone...

I hope, I made myself clear guys, sorry for the big text, I really don't know how to summarize....

Thanks beforehand.