Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need luggage for your Rolls Royce?
Personally, even if I were wealthy enough to be able to buy a luxury car I would not under any circumstances buy a Rolls Royce. I consider them to be ostentacious vulgarity, especially as they're now owned by VW. A short time ago they producded a car with the dashboard studded with 350 diamonds! It was sold to inevitably, a wealthy Arab for a guessed at sum of £1,000,000. How much vulgar can you get?

http://mashable.com/2016/04/29/rolls-roy...Fujdt3Riqs
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

it is pretty nice looking luggage though

Well, RR never intended to be mainstream. They're still owned by BMW, though.

These luxury cars are not supposed to satisfy your needs, but to go beyond that with an "experience". Is a diamond-studded dashboard vulgar? Oooh, yes. But their customers like that.

That's way more than I'd ever pay for a bag or a car. I own a Golf GTI and I think it's too much because it's so thirsty!

Rolls Royce is all about excellence...
I admire the brand...
They have developed the automobile to standards that very few manufacturers will reach.

I will never understand the need of rich people to spend their money in unnecessary luxury shit. There are so many better things that you could do with that kind of money.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Need a car for your luggage? I once had a wonderful little sporty car that held three two-suiter cases in the trunk perfectly and had a fold down rear "seat" that had straps to hold a foot locker. More luggage space than could possible be needed and all perfectly arranged.
I bid NO Trump!

Insertnamehere Wrote:I will never understand the need of rich people to spend their money in unnecessary luxury shit. There are so many better things that you could do with that kind of money.

I couldn't agree with you more.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams