Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need male advise
I'm hoping I can get some real advise from real caring people. For the first time in my life I am seriously wanting to have a relationship with a man. I'm not looking for a quick roll in the sack with just anyone. Now here's where the needed advise comes in. I have never been with a man before. I am 50 yrs. old and have just ended my 3rd marriage. Don't get me wrong, I loved every one of my wifes. But for as long as I can remember I have always loved looking at pictures of naked men and dreaming of being with one. I went so far as to ask my 2nd wife if she would use a strap on and have sex with me. Now you know why she was my second wife. It has been hard for me to finally admit to myself that I was bi. Even though I have never had a bi experiance. I enjoy watching gay DVD's, I have several dildo's that I use on myself, and I know that I want the experiance of loving another man. Here is one big problem that I have; I am so freaking shy and afraid of looking for a male companion. How do I do it? I want to meet someone and become friends first. To make sure we have enough in common and can go forward with a real relationship. I get so depressed when I'm sitting home alone with only my thoughts and my dick in my hand. LOL. How do you do it? How do you meet another man that has the same needs as your own? Can anyone help ?

Where are you from? Is being 'outed' a concern? Going to a community or regional gay group might be a good way to introduce yourself to people - even if no one there is right for you, perhaps they'd have a friend to introduce you to. Otherwise, beginning online on dating sites like gay.com is a way to go, just be honest and be careful. Focusing on friends first isn't a bad idea either. It is scary at first if you've been taught to be one way and acted one way for so long, but the reality is you won't have to act any different - you'll actually be able to be more yourself than you ever realized. So don't try and put on any act... just go out there and introduce yourself Smile

Thanks for the advise. I'm from the Tampa/Brandon Fl. area. I've known for many years that I was attracted to other males. I'm just now in a time in my life that I can do something about it. I just have to find a way to get over the jitters.