Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need of teenage privacy
Nobody knocks on the door, before entering my room. What do I do?

I had this problem with my mom, maybe you can ask them to knock or respect you and your privacy while the door is closed?

She barely accepts my homosexuality and doesn't know I'm agnostic.

Two Things.

1) Develop a powerful and vivid imagination

2) Masturbate in the shower.

Also, what kind of lotion?

Privacy? What is this pri-va-cy, you speak of? Imu2

I've lived with 2 very loud and sort of obnoxious women all my life and still am, so I know Not of this privacy you speak of Smile.

As far as masturbation goes and what not, you and your family should have a relationship that you should be able to say what you are and are not comfortable with and that, as an adolescent, of whom is particularly hormonal, as most teens are and your parent(s) should understand, as they were once this way as well. Christian or not.

If they can't understand at least, your feelings and thoughts, then perhaps you just need to bide your time until college, or do as what was mentioned above and have a go in the shower... Wink.

JisthenewK Wrote:Also, what kind of lotion or technique can I use to prevent chaffing my penis during masturbation?

Moisturiser, soap, anything that is lighly oily and preferable water soluable and you can get your hands on in the bathroom...prefereable unscented or for sensitive skin.

i know this sounds weird... but im good with spit!

what can I use to keep it clean if I don't masturbate in the shower? I get so sick of wiping up sperm. ShouldI ejaculate in a sock?

why not a tissue?