Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions on what is gay or straight!...help
There is an incredibly ridiculous debate on another forum (hung angels). The forum is for fans of "shemales." There are many "shemales" and admirers on the website. But there are also many "shemales" and men, in this forum, claiming doing sexual things with "shemales" is gay for a man to do. I think it is all completely "straight"... even getting f*cked in the a$$ by a "shemale" or going down on a "shemale." Some say its gay to bottom for a "shemale", some say its gay if they have a flat chest...its all so dumb because I dont think ANY of it is gay. To me, their is nothing gay about doing anything sexual with a person in the feminine form. I also think "gay" has nothing to do with penis...i think "gay" is masculine form on masculine form. For instance, I think gay men want to have sex with firemen and football players...not drag queens and crossdressers. Now I dont think there is anything wrong with being gay...I think being gay is completely normal. But regardless, we all argued about it and I want some opinions from the ultimate authorities...gay men. Are any gay men, on this board, sexually attracted to "shemales" or "fembois"? why or why not. Please, excuse my terms if you consider them derogatory... not trying offend anybody.

More specifically, here are two pictures.

-The first picture is a popular "shemale"
-do any of you gay men want to have sex (top or bottom) with this person or want to date this person? why or why not?

-The second, is an amatuer picture of someone that is, what is called, a 'femboi" (cd/tv...whatever. usually at the beginning stages of becoming a "shemale")
-do any of you gay men want to have sex (top or bottom) with this person or want to date this person? why or why not?

both people in the pictures have a penis.

thanks for helping me out and putting this stupid argument to rest!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I started out by thinking that if a man does anything with another person in possession of a penis then of course it's gay ... and what's wrong with that? Then I saw the photographs you posted and thought that I personally would probably not be drawn to a person who looked like that. However, in all honesty, I really don't know. If anything, it proves that sexual attraction is sometimes very complicated. I certainly would not generalise that we all want to have sex with "firemen and football players" rather than "drag queens and cross dressers" any or all of whom could be straight, bi, gay, transgendered or intersexed (okay, not likely, but you probably get my drift)!

It might make for one of those "interesting when drunk" discussions, but otherwise ...?

Sorry, I don't seem to be able to help you.

In a culture where the genitalia are not, generally speaking, in direct view we look for (and are atrracted to) other evidence of their nature.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Well put it like this. I'm gay. And those two persons register as "Girl" to me.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

-The first picture is a popular "shemale"

No...because I am only sexually attracted to one specific type of person and this person does not fall within my range of sexual attraction but neither do most men that others generally find attractive (for example...Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/George Clooney/Ashton Kutcher,ect...no interest at all) As I would only date people I am sexually interested in that is a no for the date as well...friendship?...entirely different and I would be open for friendship.

-The second, is an amatuer picture of someone that is, what is called, a 'femboi" (cd/tv...whatever. usually at the beginning stages of becoming a "shemale")

No...same reason as above.

Shemales are really hot. That's what I know. The parts of shemales I'm most attracted to are their dicks, asses, legs and faces.

Flat-chested shemales are just as hot as big-chested shemales.

Topping on a shemale is hot for me because I like the idea of anal and the idea of watching all the parts of her as I'm doing this.

I think shemales helped me bridge the gap between gay and straight. I loved shemale bodies before I loved men's bodies. Now I love both, but either way, my eyes go straight to the cock.

I love the feminine form of the shemales, or ladyboys. But I also love the feminine form of some men. When I see a hot feminine man, I lose control.

As for firemen, football players, crosdressers and shemales . . . yes please.

It doesn't matter if it's gay to like shemales. It doesn't need to be put into a category. Just like them. Why hurt yourself thinking about it?

If that's not good enough, I suggest seeing if the qualities you like in shemales or fembois are still sexy if a man has them. EG, type of dick, cute ass, cumshots, kissing, anal sex . . .

I sang in a band with all str8 cross dressers i was the only Gay man in the band and i was dressed in full leather.
I do not care who you sleep with or what is GAY what is str8 if you treat me with respect you will get the same.
and please remember there is MORE to life than JUST SEX.