Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need plz; I am tryin to get a job :'(
hiya,

well i am tryin really hard to get a job, but no luck so far :'(..
and i dont know why that is, i do what i hav been told and what i have been learned within school and college also i but in my cv with the letter of application with all my entry levels nd GCSE's within school also college one's from last year. I don't know what to do i really need help, Is there any tips or anything that you's could tell me that would give me the chance to get a job, if you could help me i would be sooo happy for the rest of my life lol i know you may think that i sound sad about wanted a job but i really need it coz i am plaing to go on holiday with my mates, when i have the money and go shoppin also hang about with my mates more lol

Thanks for your time Samule... :tongue:
xoxoxox

Hokay, what kind of work are you looking to get into ?

Something specific ?

Some kinda general office work ??

Any specific field at all ???

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Office work or anything really

Have you got a Job Centre Plus or anything near you? There are literally hundreds of different jobs you can apply for there.

Or how about an agency, often able to get you temporary places which will help gain experience and get some cash... although the pay won't be great.

Or pop into some local pubs / supermarkets. These places are usually looking for staff and being of a student age, a lot of people often find theirselves working in these fields to save up money for holidays or uni.

Wouldlikemuscle's sage counsel is once again spot-on. There's no problem getting work in an office, but if you're just doing it to save up the cash to go away, then perhaps looking to do temp work would be best ... in this way, you place the burden of finding a suitable place on the temp agency, and NOBODY is disillusioned about how long you'll be there ...

The trouble with getting a full-blown job in an office is that people generally tend to assume (naturally) that it's going to be a progressive thing, so you might p!ss them off if you then scarper after you've made the dosh ...

I say go with the temp agencies ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Heyyy. I want a job. I find my uni hours suck BUT ILL GET ONE. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Heyyy. I want a job. I find my uni hours suck BUT ILL GET ONE. :biggrin:

See my post above Wink

Supermarket wouldnt take me, as they think id drop out. And ill try the millenium stadium.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Supermarket wouldnt take me, as they think id drop out. And ill try the millenium stadium.

Supermarkets know what students are like... only in it for the quick cash... tis why its easy to take em on and offer em crap wages

Good luck with the millenium stadium tho

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Supermarkets know what students are like... only in it for the quick cash... tis why its easy to take em on and offer em crap wages

Good luck with the millenium stadium tho

Aha thanks. The tesco lady was about to give me the job, she said oh your going to university? I said yeh in cardiff, "Sorry no places" >_>
[/COLOR]