Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice...
Well, although it is gonna be difficult for you sweet, but, the fact of the matter is, you have to control your emotion at the moment. I can totally understand what you are feeling, and all, i can say is that, although, you love this guy, but, the same is not coming to you back. I would not blame the guy at all for anything, as he is appreciating your feelings, and being quite honest with the fact, that he is leaving the country soon. It is very much likely that the guy hasnt got the same feelings for you, but, i can vouch for the fact, that he definitely wants to be friends with you. Although, it will be difficult for you to view him as a friend, but, if you can and if that is what he wants, you may try to be rational and just stay friends with him. Maybe, many years later, you guys so close to each other that you become inseparable.

Here again...!!! So, I want tell what's going on with my friend now... four days after my emotional explosion he called me and asked me for something... I didn't say no of course... (it doesn't matter what)... eversince we are eveyday together and spending at least 8 hours and max 14 hours per day... as best friends...!!! as twin brothers... it's obvious that he really likes me as a friend but isn't it strange that after all the things I said to him he keeps me more closer to him instead of meeting me time to time as a regular friend?? and he is the one who calls me everyday to meet... I can't move on by this way... and he knows that I can't cause we're together all the time and ok I'm not complaining about it cause I like it and to be honest I don't feel like moving on, I know that my behaviour doesn't help me either but still... he made clear to me that he wants us to stay friends... but he knows how I feel about him and he also knows that all the things I'm doing is for him... does he really think that I see him as a friend? I cannot go through this conversation with him again cause it's silly... something more... he also says now that he doesn't know if he'll stay away from the country for a long time, he may come back in two months or in a year... and he invited me to visit him abroad as well... any ideas??

Time to lay down rules, if he wants you other than a fall back point,he needs to step up to the plate, if he just wants you to hang on when he is inbetween, that won't work for you. All relationships gay or straight have to have rules, the don't go beyonds, and if going beyond occurs over and over, there is no relationship. I know this the hard way, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I am a little worried at the liberties he is taking.

I realize that your not bothered by the time you spend together , however how will you handle it , If and when he introduces you to people as just a friend, or worse introduces you to his new lover as a friend ?

Think about this for a while.

Rainbowmum Wrote:I am a little worried at the liberties he is taking.

I realize that your not bothered by the time you spend together , however how will you handle it , If and when he introduces you to people as just a friend, or worse introduces you to his new lover as a friend ?

Think about this for a while.

I'm worried as well... I don't know what's in his mind... and i'm thinking a lot about many things such as to keep him in distance or treat him as a regular friend / person that I know well... because of my feelings I can't see or think straight... I feel like I have to let it this way... let the future decide... I'm so confused....

ulissesgr Wrote:Hello... I'm a new here... The last 5 months i've been hanging out with a guy.. we started as friends later we both confessed that we like each other and started kissing etc... anyway few days afterthat i felt that he's been avoiding me and it was true... after that we met only 5-6 times as friends but it was not the same i felt like he was going out with me because he had to.. so later after a month when i was feeling really bad i txt him that i have a huge crush on him and i can't help myself, that i have true love feelings for him and not only sexual, he replied that he know about my feelings but he wants us to stay friends... so.. 5 days later he called me and we went out as we used to... and we were going out like the old times... but as friends.. i told him that i really like him.. we kissed couple of times after i confessed that i love him.. he said that he knows that but he cannot open his heart to me cause he is leaving the country in two months and doesn't know when he'll be back... i want your opinion... he keep saying all the time that he knows about my feelings.. so why he started to call me again after a month and half and going out with me when he knew about my feelings and he also knew that he doesn't want something more than friendship????? anyone more experienced please help me... i'm really thinking to start sessions with a shrink cause my mind is playing suicidal games...

the thing is that you love him and that is why you get your hopes up and every another meeting just starts this feeling that he likes you, but the best thign to do is to accept that it won't wotk out, and find a new guy.It won't be easy but unless you confess to yourself that he just wants to be your friend and nothing more, u wont get out of that messy situation u are in,don;t worry and don't do stupid things u will regret

ulissesgr Wrote:I'm worried as well... I don't know what's in his mind... and i'm thinking a lot about many things such as to keep him in distance or treat him as a regular friend / person that I know well... because of my feelings I can't see or think straight... I feel like I have to let it this way... let the future decide... I'm so confused....

I understand that completely , but someone has to protect you heart.
That someone is you.

I fear that if you do not put a little distance between you, your feeling for him are just going to get stronger.

You can not be at his beck and call all the time, you deserve more and you have a life of your on.

Bighug

Back again... I'm in such a big trouble... With the friend of mine everything is fine.. we're friends... I finally realized that I have to move on it took me a long time but I did it... so.. I met this other guy.. Actually we were chatting for like a year but we never had the chance to meet cause he was travelling a lot.. anyway we fainally met and had sex...at first it was pretty clear that that's it, at least to me (and still is) ok.. we met again and it happened again... but there's a problem... he is a student here and he is finishing his studies in couple of months and leaving the country in August... I knew it and we agreed on that but after another meeting he told me that he's in love with me... I told him that he's not supposed to tell me all those things and not let himself to feel that way cause he knows that he's leaving and that to me it's really clear about the kind of relationship that we can have... ( I know that it's hard through my own experience)... after he started crying... I really don't know... I told him that we can't be together if he feels this way... what am i supposed to do?? be with him until he leaves or end it now??

If you love him and have feelings why cant you both fight for this love??? I am sure if its going to be true either your go with him or he will go with you at the end of the day love is worth fighting for despite boarders

ulissesgr Wrote:I knew it and we agreed on that but after another meeting he told me that he's in love with me... I told him that he's not supposed to tell me all those things and not let himself to feel that way cause he knows that he's leaving and that to me it's really clear about the kind of relationship that we can have... ( I know that it's hard through my own experience)... after he started crying... I really don't know... I told him that we can't be together if he feels this way... what am i supposed to do?? be with him until he leaves or end it now??

There is a lot of time until August. If you enjoy his company and he enjoys yours, why end it? You can have several wonderful months together. No need to hurt him now. Who knows, you can stay long distance friends after he'll leave.