Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice!
at least for me; relationships are a lot of work. i cant even think how it could work if the significant other was not on the same page sexually.

Id say try not to invest too much into this as it could and probably end in tears. It may have just been a quick experience for him as there was weed involved. He might be bi but its a long shot, people cant just switch their feelings on or off. Id say be cautious. Also i have a feeling I know who the poster is, so good luck :-)

He's into girls. You guys probably don't stand a chance. Consider it a friendship and consider yourself lucky to have a best friend that seems to accept you for who are.

I think its heading to FWB, and if you dont want to be hurt in the end just stop it and choose to be just friends with no extra curricular activities, In my opinion though

I would have to say that while he has the drunk card to play , I would avoid any hopes of anything serious coming from it.

I am not saying he would play it , but it is always a possibility , try not to get hung up on these very confused signals, he is exploring his sexuality and experimenting but I doubt he is ready to commit one way or another.

Don't get your hopes up ,you did the right thing in getting over him , keep on moving in that direction.

We are here for you.