Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with a video game
I'm not sure how much this well help but I finally got a chance to play mass effect 3 and they brought back some of the old crew on the ship. there was a scene where Shepard goes to talk to the shuttle pilot and catches him listening to a recording of the pilot talking to another male in his last moments before he died and in the conversation he reveals that the other guy was his husband. maybe you could add in a flashback or something of a conversation with the hero and his husband.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

You might want to look at how Bioware did it with the NPCs that can be gay - specifically Anders. It's done with compliments to the player character and hints, that finally lead to a romance. Never are the words gay or homosexual used.

If you choose not to have a gay PC, and don't initiate the romance, you can think Anders is whatever orientation you like.

See this is where my concern comes in.

This isn't going to be an option. Just an element of the character you're playing as to get my story.

Blue Wrote:You might want to look at how Bioware did it with the NPCs that can be gay - specifically Anders. It's done with compliments to the player character and hints, that finally lead to a romance. Never are the words gay or homosexual used.

If you choose not to have a gay PC, and don't initiate the romance, you can think Anders is whatever orientation you like.

He was accidentally my first romance playing DAII. I was pissed.

Oh and please dont have a name as cheesy as "the ballad of Gay tony"

Wasn't a plan for the title.