Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED advice Big time!
I met my bf first year of uni, I'm currently 29 last year my bf is 26.

We have been together 7.5 years, we don't really have an anniversary date because we just went along with things and would see how it went.

We never officially started dating.

Anonymous Wrote:I just think it's very strange that all of these supposed "college" people are actually in a college, when they have the grammar, spelling, and sentence structure of 4th grade children.

Either colleges have gone completely ghetto, and could not care less about who they let in, or they are extremely desperate for money.

And if you claim you are dyslexic (which you misspelled), then your I.Q. is 021, not 120, since dyslexics most often have more issues with numbers than with the alphabet.

And I did not say what I said to be rude. If you are in college and cannot even use spell check to help you make correct simple sentences and spell words correctly, then you are just wasting money being there.

Do not expect anyone in the business world to take you seriously, if you cannot even spell the simplest sentences and check your work before you post it. Nobody will trust your work.

And I am saying that now, so you have that knowledge for the future. Take that information however you want, but it is made in courtesy.

I hardly believe that insulting someone for 5 paragraphs would be taken as anything else than an insult and it would certainly not be out of courtesy...

I sort of feel sorry for you, not having something better to do than to bash on some guy you don't even know..

oneofcuriosity: regarding your situation, you are in as much freedom as him to test things out..sure, "going with the flow" means at least for now that nothing serious is on the horizon. But that shouldn't deter you from pursuing it..

go out on more dates, avoid the alcohol a bit and dive into it..touch him gently, go for the kiss, do it..make him see you're interested

The only thing we need to remember is that "Curiosity killed the cat", but then the cat "never went with the flow", did it? :biggrin: Wink
Good Luck, Curiosity...

thanks everyone who gave advice i think im fine now, i'll see what happens, i just got confussed.
i'll keep yeh posted on what happens