Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some support
Thanks again! Especially GreekGuy!Confusedmile: It's nice to know I'm not alone.

You can send message to me too. I'm 16 years old, in High school, and I live in very homophobic enviorment (small town) and I go through hard period too, because only my mom and my friend know I'm lesbian, and I don't have a lot of friends unfortunately.

I kinda know your situation. I live in a small town in the mid-west so people here still think gay is an alien and foreign thing. Plus I'm surrounded by other small towns with the same views. Last kid to come out around my area ended up killing himself a month later. Life would be so much easier if I were straight, but I still don't think I would ever want to be.

ThatWentWell Wrote:I kinda know your situation. I live in a small town in the mid-west so people here still think gay is an alien and foreign thing. Plus I'm surrounded by other small towns with the same views. Last kid to come out around my area ended up killing himself a month later. Life would be so much easier if I were straight, but I still don't think I would ever want to be.

I've been on Gayspeak for a little white now. Things have gotten much better. I've just decided to focus on the people who support and love me. You should do the same. Nobody should worry about those who oppose them. I know I don't anymore.