Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need something new........Suggestions?
I dont have cable, because i can watch plenty of stuff for free online. I do have Netflix though, and have watched pretty much most of what I find interesting on there.

I watch a lot on YouTube also, as well as the large channel stations...you can watch thier tv shows online.

But even with all the favorites I love and have watched over and over again, Im wanting something different and new. But still in the categories of my tastes.

Here are some of my favorite shows, just to give you a hint of what I like:

Roseanne
Bewitched
Charmed
The Nanny
Happily Divorced
Eureka
Star Trek
Dr. Who
Waiting for God
Vicar of Dibley
Absolutely Fabulous
Queer as Folk (british version)

I like a lot of Britcoms. But I am picky about them.
My main preference is SciFi. Although Ive seen a lot of scifi shows, I would like to find more.
I like "off the wall" stuff, or super stupid with a reason stuff....like Ab Fab.

I love the dark side of human nature shows too. Also love camp stuff like The Munsters and The Addams Family.

I also love cartoons. From Power Puff Girls to The Simpsons and American Dad.
I have come across some adult style cartoons that I liked too. I like a bit of crass and political incorrectness, such as a Canadian cartoon called Quads.

But Im at a point where Ive pretty much "seen it all". I love to watch tv shows series.
If I like the show, I will watch the whole series before I go to something else.

So, Im wondering what else might be out there.

Now keep in mind I have to be able to find it on NetFlix or YouTube, as most other "free" sites have cut back on their free videos.

What other shows do you think that might be interesting to me?

[Image: viewing-in-2020.jpg]

Well, there is this british program I really really like (especially because it has Stpehen Fry in it). It´s like a game of miscellaneous facts that are discussed by different comedians. Of the five participants, three of them change from episode to episode, and every season has a letter and every episode a concept. It´s really fun, but you have to really mm... “get it” jaja

All of them are in youtube. I´ll leave here one of the episodes I liked the most (that season is the best one so far)... I recommend you “QI E07 – Espionage” (I can’t post the link, but look for the one that is 28 mins)

"Happy endings" is fun... I think you may like it and as for cartoon have you ever watch "the family guy"? I laugh a lot with it Smile

New Normal
In Between Men
hit and miss
Threesome 2011
666 Park avenue
chuck
dexter
big love
falling skies
game of thrones
generation Kill
killing (us& European)
men in trees
Merlin
monk
nurse Jackie
weeds
web therapy
united states of terra
true blood
testee
skins
shameless
sex in the city
big bang theory
children's hospital
incoming highlander the raven
tera nova
web therapy
firefly and serenity
will and grace
partners 2012
EastSiders
Normal Ohio
hunting Season
appropriate adult 2011
borgias
big mang theory
Oddities
torchwood
the wire

Maybe something away from screens and bright lights!

Suits, Game of Thrones, Modern Family Smile

the3bits.com

I HIGHLY recommend these:

The IT Crowd - A great Britcom about computer nerds in an office. I can totally relate to their humor.

Wilfred - American version based on the Australian version. Elijah Wood plays a mentally disturbed guy who talks to his neighbor's dog. The dog is a guy in a dog costume. (highly highly recommend this series)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Also very entertaining

Best of all is these shows are available on Netflix. Watch them and thank me later. Big Grin

You mention you watch Netflix there are adding you can install to be able to access Netflix from different countries. Not sure if that's helpful

Beau Wrote:I HIGHLY recommend these:

The IT Crowd - A great Britcom about computer nerds in an office. I can totally relate to their humor.

peter file !!!