Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Get my Ex off My Mind!!!! HELP ME
Hey guys and Gals, I need some advice or remedies to clear my head of my ex.... About two weeks ago, broke up with my third half (if you've talked to me before, you know what im talking about) , It was hard for me to do, but it was better for the both of us and not i've got this guilt feeling in my head and my heart that i did something terribly wrong.. I dont want these feelings anymore, I want to move on with my life and not have to think about him anymore!!!!

Help Me if you can

All advice will be taken into consideration!!!!!

Thanks,

Chuck!!!!

To quote Bowyn, "Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels."

Really just takes time and, until then distractions such as hobbies, exercise, reading, movies, writing, whatever it is that you do will help you stay focused on other things.

Chuck- I agree that time is really the best antidote. While you're waiting for that to pass spend time with your wife, do something meaningful for the holidays, interact face-to-face with people as much as possible. That will keep you present and from spending too much time in your own head where those feelings of guilt can just echo around.

Sounds like you did the right thing, not that that really makes it easier. Hang in there!

The time will come to grieve this relationship, though. When that happens, remember what you learned, and accept that it happened, that it is over, and that, for a space of time, you made each other happy.

Hello,
Splitting up is a very dis stressing time because your mourning the loss of a loved one in the process similar to death except they arent dead... Allow time to heal you and mend you. I would recommend taking a year out and understanding that in life ignoring time is never a good idea as the little person inside you will be crying out for attention and feelings of dis stressing emotions but just keep saying.... Chuck its over its time to move on.... I cant keep going back and onwards and upwards... If you need help bringing out emotion quickly i would recommend something like sacred spirits Ye ha noha as a guided piece of music to clear the soul a little mista.. You may find you could wake in tears you could suddenly break down but this is all completely normal... But trust me love does grow again as a new seed when the time is right

BIG AUNTY HUGZ CHUCK

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak agony aunt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The best way to get past this is to remember why it could not work.
Concentrate on your other half and let her help you through this.

I am sorry you are hurting , really I am.

Bighug

Just wanna say thank you for being at my side while i go through this tough situation... Like you all have said.... Time will cure the pain.... Im coming to believe that, only because i think of him less... i've been working on my music and working a lot... going home this weekend to spend time with the wife and kids.... My son just turned five on Monday.... So his party is this weekend, right before Christmas.... Spoiled one he is......

At 66 I have experienced so many losses all I learned was to try something new. When the guy I loved died in 1997 I thought I would go insane. We had laughed almost continuously since the moment we met. I took deep breaths and went for long walks to clear my head. Suddenly I laughed and remembered Tom and I were dog lovers. I looked around the complex I lived at and spotted an old blind dog named Scruffy. I was determined to make Tom proud of me by teaching an old blind dog how to fetch a stick.

I started tapping Scruffy until I noticed he knew the beat. I changed the beat and he became confused. I kept rubbing his face so he would remember the smell of my hands. I took him to an open place on the grass, put a stick in my mouth and banged his face a few times. He eventually tried to grab the stick from me. I let him win. Day after day I repeated the process until he was obviously having fun with me. Little kids gathered around watching an old geezer and a blind dog playing on the grass. They thought we looked hysterical and began laughing. Finally I yelled "Hey Scruffy this is your big day. Go find the stick and bring it back to me." I threw the stick along side his good ear, he turned and sniffed madly in the grass until he found the stick. He looked around not sure where he was. I said quietly "Bring it to me Scruffy." He ran to my loafers and dropped the stick. He waited for his reward. I bent down, flipped him over and scratched his stomach until he was going berserk. "Scruffy, you are the greatest blind dog on earth." He went nuts, peeing on me. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. The little kids all cheered and said Hooray for Scruffy. In the distance I could hear Tom laughing..

They say that if God gives you a disability with his left hand, he gives you an equal ability with his right hand.. You lost something, Badd, but what did you gain. Maybe you got new insight into how so many others feel when they lose something they love. Find someone who is in worst shape than yourself and help them to recover and feel BETTER. The moment you feel that sensation you will be much better off than you are right now. Every time a person knows he can HELP he feels Better.

Hmmm...I maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but I just got a flash back to the 'The relationship over a pet' discussion.

not to belabor the point but as others have said, time heals all wounds, as much of a cliche as that may sound.

maybe some people are better off apart if they are not good for each other... gay or straight

are you having second thoughts maybe?