Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My confession
is there anyone other than me who have had a near death experience? (I did not know where I would put the item)

I tried a few times to make suicidal but I never did. But one night I would go home from the pub one weekend I met a bunch of *************, they would rob me but I was too drunk to give up without a fight, so a of them drew up a butterfly knife and stabbed me in the stomach.

They left me soon after, the pain was so heavy and I tried to scream for help. After a while a person phoned the ambulance and tried to help me up. They came pretty quickly anyway and drove me away.

The pain faded away for a while and I started getting flashback-like rushing to the head. Memories from all ran past ... I was also very drunk too, so I was not terribly conscious of what happened in the exact detail. I just remember that everything was just black for a moment ... black, empty and cold.

I woke up a moment later, shaking and trying to catch my breath. I knew exactly what had happened because it was the people with justice in the shock plates that pumps electricity through the body. They lulled me then so they could do the surgery.

I think about this many times, in bad times and in good times. This was my wake up call and this made me realize many things and eventually i got out of the closet after this, Life is simply to short... Many accepted my 'new' sexual preference but as i feared many don't, but those are not worthy of my respect if they are just that shallow...