Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Lost, So Confused...
My advice: Go for it. I know this is way cliche but " You'll never know until you try." And have fun with it! :-) Best of luck and I hope to read good things in the future!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Anonymous Wrote:Firstly I'm in the closet and have been crushing on this guy for a while, We only see each other about 2-5 times a year but when we do its typically very friendly, let me explain.

We met through a friend last year on her boat. Hes only 2 years younger, we are both quite quiet and only talk every so and so. So last year we went met and we hung out once after that when we all saw a movie. (the three of us, him, our mutual friend, and I) Then we both went to our separate schools and talked on the phone briefly for a couple of times. Fast Forward to this year, over spring break he came over cause we were having a get together, he drank a decent amount and was all over me (i was semi sober) hanging on me, touching my legs, wrapping his arm around me when standing, etc. My sister even mentioned about how "in love you two look". He left later that night and nothing happened.

Don't see each other for another 4 months or so till we again are on my friends boat. Our mutual friend left town for a semester after this time out on the boat. We came up with the idea of road tripping and visiting her, and we did. A ten hour road trip, and three days with him constantly made me crazy happy. We went swimming on a very poor day together in the ocean and he insisted on taking photos of us all wet. He puts his arm around my neck (he is taller) and I wrap my arm around his side. It was an awesome weekend but still never answered anything. On the way home (10 hours) we get caught in traffic he suggests we take our shirts off and go tan atop the car, I laughed but he was serious. He would playfully elbow me randomly through the trip home, we stopped at a rest stop and I got a starbucks as he went to the bathroom. I let him try my starbucks and he loved it so we split it out of the same mug, which is something ive never done with anyone. We always hug goodbyes, and always hold doors for each other.

I did ask him about girls while out on a beach walk and he said he talked to a girl for about a month and added how fast he looses interest. As far as I know he never had a girlfriend and am 99% sure hes still a virgin, also he cares deeply how he looks, not only in fashion but in general looks. He is a totally stud and really could get any girl he wants.

Any help would be great!

I got all excited and stuff reading this...

Good luck dude... Confusedmile:

Quote:I got all excited and stuff reading this...

Good luck dude... Confusedmile:

Haha. Me too!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

hi all, its been a while since ive seen him but opt-ed to pursue the route of trying to become his friend a little more yet had little luck. I feel as though i may be misinterpreting the signals. I asked him to attend a hockey game with me and some other friends but totally fail to acknowledge i had even asked. He has become very quite and we dont really talk at all anymore.

I am sad.