Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to vent
I'll also looking into debt consolidation/relief... If I could get a loan, and my fiance got a job, I'd be able to keep up with a reasonable payment. My credit is so shitty though.

Well I could assure him that we humans never figure shit out. I still don't know wtf I'm doing and I'm just as nervous about dating and guy and figuring my shit out as I was when I was in kindergarten...except in kindergarten I pissed my pants... Always a disruption in class when that happened. I'd say 4-5 kids probably peed their pants in kindergarten that year... But yeah we don't figure it all out. Never going to. Just the way life is and when your fiance gets a few more years hopefully he'll see he's no better off than you or the guy down the road. I mean yeah there are better players at the game of life but we all don't get the same dice.

Only thing I can say is good deeds do go unnoticed. Likewise don't spend your time telling him look at all the things I did... So don't shut down because of that sort of thing, I mean I can see why and I can see how I might as well but try not to have expectations, do those things because you want to. If you want to reach across you're pretty much going to have to go for it directly....

And who is this room mate? Not literally, but where does this guy come into play? Just suspicious on that....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!