Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your help
Alex Wrote:You were not my dreamboy lol, because when I met you you were already a man, a daddy, with two children, two past relationships, and two Bachelor degrees and you were already able to say 15 years ago and still remember it - at 19 if I say 15 years ago I was still sucking my thumb and wetting my bed hahahaha. You were not my dreamboy but you sure became a dream come true, how many 19 years old gay boys got to meet someone that would teach them, respect them and love them on equal ground... NOT MANY, some would say Oh Alex, have you watch yourself in the mirror lately, meaning that you were just physically attracted to me, but they have no idea to what extent you went with me, that cannot be just because I have a pretty boyish face. It has been 9 years and no my penis isn't tired of you because nobody knows how to polish it the way you do LOL.

Wasn't sure whether to laugh or get all doe-eyed from the romance. Next thing he'll be saying is "Nobody puts Baby in a corner".

Grlaugh

Stevie Wrote:Wasn't sure whether to laugh or get all doe-eyed from the romance. Next thing he'll be saying is "Nobody puts Baby in a corner".

Grlaugh

Hahahaha Stevie you have no idea what kind of couple we are, one moment you hear me praise him and 2 minutes later I tell him to go fuck himself LOL which he always respond - why would I when I have a blond bitch to do that job for me... Jake is an asshole, but I love that asshole LOL

With a grand dad and dad who are doctors I've learned there's no right words to say to comfort anyone going through the loss of a loved one. All you or anyone can do is just "be there" for them, do things for them and let them do most of the talking, leading the conversations where they want them to go. That means don't ask too many questions or expect them to responsive to your needs while they're going through it.