Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing A Friend
So much is going on in my life right now...I feel like everything is crumbling down around me...I have no family...no one to talk too....I feel like I'm at my wits end...I can't do this anymore and just feel like I'm close to doing something desperate....I really need someone to talk too...so if anyone out there can help...or talk to me....or anything...I would really appreciate it....

I'm sorry to hear you're going through just a rough time. Hang in there bud... you never know when people, even if just a new friends to hang with, might enter your life... or when a new opportunity might arise... sending you some virtual hugs. I'm sure it's not easy in a place like Virginia - is a move possible? Maybe it's time to try somewhere new/bigger. I know that's easier said than done sometimes.... I'd love to get out of where I live too, so can definitely relate to that. I'm not sure how much time I'll have today but wanted to at least leave a message here *hugs*

What is bothering you at the moment? I did read your other post about your roommates and boyfriend and like in 80% of the cases with things I read here I kept my advice to myself because it might offend people (I am extremely direct if you talk to me in person and I know that doesnt' play well on the Internet)...but for what it is worth I think you need to get out of that area and try to bring your BF with you and if he won't go...get out for your own good.

I would be happy to talk with you more if you like...I don't know if I can help but I will try if I canConfusedmile:

Thank you for commenting...I just really need someone to talk too...my situation is so hard on me right now...i feel like a prisoner...well, I AM basically a prisoner where i live...I haven't left my house in over 6 months...I don't have the money to move...if I don't do exactly as my roommates say then they threaten to kick me out and then I'll be homeless...my life just seems so hopeless right now...

runswithscissor Wrote:Thank you for commenting...I just really need someone to talk too...my situation is so hard on me right now...i feel like a prisoner...well, I AM basically a prisoner where i live...I haven't left my house in over 6 months...I don't have the money to move...if I don't do exactly as my roommates say then they threaten to kick me out and then I'll be homeless...my life just seems so hopeless right now...

You need a plan...start with the money part of it. A job...any job...would take you out of the house and you can save money to get out of there. Do you have transportation? Are there other extenuating circumstances that would prevent you from working at the moment? I know it seems that things are hopeless to you but there is always hope and you can always turn this around...

...and having a plan is a good first step...

well, I'm sick right now..and can't work...i have no car...no money...see how hopeless this all sounds? i wish i did have a plan...a way out...but it looks like the only way out is death...

With your sickness...is it permanent? Can you qualify for disability or is your sickness something that can be overcome?

I think to write here is a good step forward....

death ? being a lifelong death.... is really boring Wink

It can be overcome...it just takes time...and that's the one thing i feel like i'm running out of...

If it can be overcome then you must do everything that you can do help heal yourself. What is getting you down the most? Is it your sickness? Your roommates? Your Boyfriend? Why is it that your roommates will not let your BF visit anymore...or did they ever? Is this something you can fix?

Whatever the variables are there IS ALWAYS a way out that is better than death...you may not be able to see it if you are depressed.