Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing A Friend
its a combination of everything....i can't even leave my house for fear i won't have a place to come back too when i come home...

Death is most certainly not the only way out. As Fenris says, your a long time dead.

As you mentioned in your other thread, your health seems to be the main sticking point here as this is stopping you getting back to work and having the means of escaping the controlling environment you find yourself in with these so called ‘housemates’.
Your priority is getting your health back on track so you can then move forward with other plans. This needs to be your motivator to get out of this situation. Once this improves you can then begin to look for work and a new place, perhaps with your boyfriend. Focus on these future positives, I know you are in a bad place mentally right now but don't let it grind you down, make some plans for the near future and focus on achieving them, or at least working towards them; a positive mental attitude will help your healing process too.

runswithscissor Wrote:its a combination of everything....i can't even leave my house for fear i won't have a place to come back too when i come home...

It will help, I think, to write it in detail...if for no other reason than to get outside of it for a moment and maybe see something differently. With that advice I do have to go but for what it is worth I have never met you and I care about what happens to you and you will find other people here that will help you and care about you as well....and many of them have alot better advice than I have so hang in thereBighug

You have people here who are supporting you. If you ever feel like you cant bare it any longer just log in and post.

Talk to us man!