Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing advice on first big crush
Right... this better be anonymous lol.
Anyway I like this guy. I mean really like him. I'm having a bit of a problem telling him, and it's not just because I'm a little scared he'll reject me. I mean the signs are good but it's not that that's holding me back.
I probably would have told him by now except for the fact hat I havent had any experience in any "stuff", not even little stuff. And I just don't ant to embarass myself or to put it bluntly "not satisfy him". And I've just got a feeling that if I told him and he didn't reject me he'd be put off by my severe lack of experience in all areas.
So yeah... advice please?

Anonymous Wrote:Right... this better be anonymous lol.
Anyway I like this guy. I mean really like him. I'm having a bit of a problem telling him, and it's not just because I'm a little scared he'll reject me. I mean the signs are good but it's not that that's holding me back.
I probably would have told him by now except for the fact hat I havent had any experience in any "stuff", not even little stuff. And I just don't ant to embarass myself or to put it bluntly "not satisfy him". And I've just got a feeling that if I told him and he didn't reject me he'd be put off by my severe lack of experience in all areas.
So yeah... advice please?

Not everyone is put off by lack of experience Confusedmile:
Sometimes it's quite nice to be the experienced one and to be the teacher.

Everyone starts off in this position unless you're incredibly lucky to find someone who isn't, in which case you both get to experiment together.

However you should not let experience or lack thereof come between yourself and the chance of happiness. You will kick yourself forever if it turned out to be tht he was your mr.right and you've not gone for it because you 'feared lack of experience might put him off or feared rejection'

From experience, just go for it. I did. Confusedmile:

awwww how lovely smulros...:tongue: wish i had found my half too...Rolleyes

but i think i would be in the same position as our fellow anonymous, because i'm a bit shy... :frown:

With any new partner ya both are inexperienced with each other.

There is always going to be one person who is more experienced than the other (unless youre both virgins).

It really shouldnt matter if you are both into each other. That is when the excitement should take over and it all happens without thought.

Hope ya make the move and it turns out great. Good luck.

Time to stop thinking and just see where this interest takes you, I think. You sound like an engineering student trying to make a scale model of a relationship before you try out the real thing! Life isn't really like that. Take one step at a time and follow your feet.

As for the "stuff" ... isn't it about time to start playing with yourself to find out what feels nice? If you know that, you're part of the way there. After all, the topography is similar Rolleyes When you get to that part, you are allowed to discuss preferences, you know Confusedmile:

All the best.