Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Mandela has died
He died in his sleep at the age of 95. His death should not be mourned but his LIFE should be celebrated.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm very very sad to hear this bad news, I was a bit anxious when he was recovered in an hospital months ago, and now...
He was one of the greatest figure of the last century, at least...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-25249520

:-(

He was a great man, yes...

Well, fortunately, dying at 95 in his sleep was far from being the worst thing we could wish to him.

A very Wise man, even we know about him here.

Very humble too, something rare amongst important figures now a days .

A wise man is a fool, because only a fool thinks he's wise.

However a Humble Man is forever Wise, as it is Wise to be forever Humble.

He will be missed, but he and his accomplishments will not soon be forgotten .

Smile

We needn't mourn for him, only that the world has lost such a great person when we clearly need many, many more like him.

Nelson Mandela once said,"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for all eternity."

So if Nelson Mandela inspires you as much as me, this is a time to be sad that the world as a whole lost someone great, but also a time to be so, so proud that he will go down in history as one of the incredibly rare people that have achieved self actualization.

Wow, considering the amount of time in prison, dying in his sleep at 95 sounds like a good reward for such a life

He was one of the few folks that HAVE made this world better, although, obviously, there are still heavy issues arround the particular subject that he fought about..

the work is far from done, but few can say that they came close to it...he can...

He passed away 12 months ago...he has existed since then.

Brilliant strong man.

I mourn his death anyway. He was great. His work not continued. His country corrupt. I mourn his death. But my this great man go far away from all the strife. Sad

I celebrate his life and everything he has done for us. I celebrate the same way I did when he was Alive...he IS (not was) a great man.

Joshular Wrote:I mourn his death anyway. He was great. His work not continued. His country corrupt. I mourn his death. But my this great man go far away from all the strife. Sad
I agree. I know we have to celebrate his life, but I feel like the human race has lost someone too much important.
A part of the evolution.