Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Mandella
Sadly,

I very much doubt he will still be alive by the end of the week.

A statesman of note, this world could use a few more like him

He gave me my freedom and my dignity...

gashlie Madiba

Trial by error

Yes, i was watching the news of this just now, surely not long left, he will be missed by all.

He is already dead, merely the machines keeping him "alive".

He was a good man and leader but the way his family is acting now is disgusting!

There are strong rumours that that he is being kept on life support, also that he is already clinically deceased. The truth is nobody knows.

I hope his legacy will live beyond his passing, and the truth be out

That is so sad . . .

His condition has deteriorated, and is now classified as critical and his breathing is being assisted. (probably oxygen & a mask)

Personally, I think the rumors that he is on life support are just that, because they would have stopped life support by now.

I originally thought that he would have passed over by the end of this week, I think now within the next two weeks.

Regards
Trial by error

A state funeral sounds likely when he passes. It will take some time to organise. Maybe they are planning it?
This man has had a long and full life. May he go in peace.

Krupt Wrote:Is it fair that keep him alive in the condition he is in?

The only humane thing for Mandela and his family right now is to respect his wishes and allow him to bow out with dignity on HIS own terms and no longer be held a prisoner.

RIP

100% agree. Allow the man to die with dignity.

I think that like anyone else, he also has the right to fight for his own life... Like I said I doubt he is on life support

I seriously doubt that the family has anything to do with anything,

If anything it would be the current regime

Like Robbin island, someone's going to make a lot of money in time to come,