Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netbooks (Eee PC)
Anyone tried one I'm thinking about the Eee 1000h due to the 5-6hour battery life, Now I spend most of my time on the internet so their perfect for me which is how I see it.

I've thought about the Macbook Pro 8 hour battery life but the cost is just too much for me at the moment.

So has anyone tried a netbook, and what do you think?

[Image: 488071.jpg]

Thats what I got (Acer One A150AB Blue Netbook), not bad piece kit. Really useful as they are small enough to put into a normal size bag which means you don't look like your carrying a laptop. It's also a handy thing to use to put memos and other such stuff on it..

[Image: 3365-5423.jpg]

my pc if it works lol

bollocks it dont so go to this address

www.pcnextday.co.uk/.../detail/3365-5423.jpg

i got a basic model very basic but its nice little thing

I wish this would show up on the front page, its the only place I look at posts.

I do quite like the Acer one, but I think it is quite crap in the battery department powerful machine but doesn't compare to a few other netbooks.

Zeon your link doesn't work by the way.

That's weird, I stumbled across these the other day and thought, I would really like one of these......I even had a look on Ebay.

i travel quite a bit and to stay in touch I take my laptop with me and I thought this was a perfect substitute as sometimes if i have to travel by planes trains and automobiles it can be a bit bulky and heavy with other luggage.

I do love the look of the Macbook Pro Cardy, and agree may be out of my league at this moment in time.

You can buy a 6 hour battery for the Acer one cardy....

CardShark Wrote:I wish this would show up on the front page, its the only place I look at posts.
Me too, but clicking on "New Posts" will bring up the ones you haven't seen. The number of new posts shows up on the front page and you can use that link.

marshlander Wrote:Me too, but clicking on "New Posts" will bring up the ones you haven't seen. The number of new posts shows up on the front page and you can use that link.

also, if you have read the last post nothing comes up but you can hit the 24 hour posts and that will bring up all the threads with posts in the last 24 hours.

I purchased a PowerBook used with just a bit of AppleCare left on it. I then purchased the extended AppleCare warranty. The PB couldnt be repaired after 6 months and I got upgraded to a brand new MacBook Pro...

I highly recommend buying a used lappy from Apple if ya can find one, ebay, etc, making sure the warranty is valid and you can purchase the extended warranty at a cheaper price online. If ya have any problems Apple is very good about fixing things.

I LOVE my MacBook Pro, mostly because it just works. I havent shut it down for a couple weeks, it has never given me one system freeze, and every app I run on it is perfectly integrated... just lovely