Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bad Bisexual
I say no your not bad or horny. I've been down this road sort of. Thought I was bi for a while. Your just very versatile.

If I would be Bi-sexual .. I would handle like I handle to being gay, too. Look for a bisexual partner or maybe partner male / female. There is no rule that you have only one partner... I believe that it is possible to have to partners.... maybe it is not easy to find but it is nowhere written that life is easy.... but if you want both genders in your life it is a good possibility

If I was younger and dating a guy who is Bi the following issues would play on my mind,
1) He is with me just now and is exclusive , but what if a girl comes along and he decides to swing that way next.
2) Is he going to tell me at some point that he NEEDS female companionship for a little while and will get back to me later.
3) Why am I not enough for him.
4) Does he think its more acceptable to be Bi than gay , so is just doing the Bi bit for appearance sake.
5) Could HE be using the Bi tag as a controling or manipulative tactic with me, ie its my way or no way bcos I can just walk into another relationship not with just another guy but a woman as well,,,,how bad would that feel.

In my younger dating days if a guy said to me he was Bi, I just left it at that and walked away,,,,too much baggage even in those days.

I think each person is different.
Since I lost my virginity (to a woman) I was with a string of girlfriends and when one broke my heart badly, I became closed off to people and I guess I figured relationships weren't woth the pain and I didn't have sex for over a year.
Then when I got back got normal, I noticed guys too and I met one who's really hot, masculine and beautiful on the inside and out. Since then I've been completely happy being with him.
There are only so many labels in this world so I picked bi, as it represents me the best, it means what Story said it does, attraction to both sexes.

But you're a totally different person and you want both genders in your life.
That seems fine to me. It doesn't mean you're weird or depraved or excessively horny.
All it means is that there are different kinds of Bi people.

Hello,
Alot of people portray bi sexuals as just greedy however to be honest best thing to do is say I am what I am like you are what you are... Picture a gay man his 100% men only because his got 60% of the woman gene and 40% of the man whereas a straight man is the other way round and a bi sexual man is 50/50. I can never understand why people cant just accept people the way they are without critising because everyone has to have a dig at someone about something in life lol

kindest regards

zeon x

Zeon,,,,thats like totally really deep,,,,,,,,and a load of cr*p.