Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never have I ever
Ok guys, so we all have played this game before or at least know it. However, this time the player who has done what was mentioned in the last post, posts something he's never done. Lol
And you can always make it rather interesting/ exciting ! lol

So, I'll go... Never have I ever gotten and drunk and slept with my friend/ best friend... Haha

Oh darn,,, I must have been a slut before I met my husband because I slept with several of my gay friends prior to settling down with my hubby............ And I wasn't even drunk!!!!

Never have I ever - taken advantage of someones drunkenness to have sex with them.....
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Oh darn,,, I must have been a slut before I met my husband because I slept with several of my gay friends prior to settling down with my hubby............ And I wasn't even drunk!!!!

Never have I ever - taken advantage of someones drunkenness to have sex with them.....
*Sigh*
*Puts away bottle of rum*

Anocxu Wrote:*Sigh*
*Puts away bottle of rum*

Hay Anocxu,,,

Have you ever tried drinking Bacardi 151 Rum straight up,, with no ice? You won't be able to remember what or who you done after a couple sips of that stuff.

Loss of memory is a permissible excuse when waking up in an alley with a naked hobo laying beside you........ You won't remember what happened,,, which may be a blessing!!
We Have Elvis !!

Hahaha, Seems like nobody is in the mood to play so we can talk about random shit then.. Whatever, u k ?

Actually Jim, I've never been drunk my whole life... I haven't even had a sip of alcohol except once... It's a personal choice and alcohol tastes.. weird! Lol

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Hay Anocxu,,,

Have you ever tried drinking Bacardi 151 Rum straight up,, with no ice? You won't be able to remember what or who you done after a couple sips of that stuff.

Loss of memory is a permissible excuse when waking up in an alley with a naked hobo laying beside you........ You won't remember what happened,,, which may be a blessing!!
Jimmy..
No more derailing threads..
We have been pretty bad about it for the last few months.. I think it time we behave...

Starting next week...

Jimmy what is the skankiest thing you've woken up to after getting plastered?
If you tell i'll tell..

A hobo in an alley isn't that bad.. :-!

Anocxu Wrote:Jimmy..
No more derailing threads..
We have been pretty bad about it for the last few months.. I think it time we behave...

Starting next week...

Jimmy what is the skankiest thing you've woken up to after getting plastered?
If you tell i'll tell..

A hobo in an alley isn't that bad.. :-!

Hahaha, you guys are making this much more interesting lmao

verysimple Wrote:Hahaha, you guys are making this much more interesting lmao
Aw come on..
Youre encouraging bad behavior..

Anocxu Wrote:Aw come on..
Youre encouraging bad behavior..

I doubt you need any encouragement :p

Cridders88 Wrote:I doubt you need any encouragement [emoji14]
I agree ... you got me!

But the question is....