Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never reasearch where you live....
Hi All,
I decided after some bordeom to do some reasearch about where i live and have noticed one house have the words MURDER HOUSE painted in red on the side and just thought it was an expired halloween event...

Well upon doing reasearch ity turns out that it was a house which contained drug dealers and scammers along with various criminals all under one roof... I read on and the reason its called murder house is because back in 2001 a gang broke into it and stabbed to death the various occupants... The report explains that occupants had evidence of being stabbed by a screw driver in both legs.. It also showed that in one instance a friend staying there lept out of bed to help his friend and the attacker smashed him over the head with a hammer before plunging the screw driver into his eyes... The property is currently up for sale ands has been for many years but with current history i doubt it will sell for a long time..... Unless i win the lottery... I find it kind of scary in an exciting way... I have lived in haunted houses before and dont fear the dead but i am glad i didnt view the house when buying one as i could of got that at a good price then been stuck with it lol... I know the current block i live in contains 3 properties...

My home currently dates back to the 1950's and was originally a shop however in the 60's it was turned into a whore house and men would regulary arrive and pick up a young lass to have some hanky panky with and then in the 80's it was turned into a lawn mower shop before becoming a dentist surgery til 2002 when it was sold to my freeholder and converted into three flats.. One behind my one in front and upstairs running across both... Now since moving in i have spoken with my neighbours as property history does interest me and have learnt that the reason my neighbour on ground floor but next door who ive never seen spoken to or observed in any way shape or form is apparently a prosititue which might explain the amount of cars that tend to park up on the grass verge... Now speaking with my Aunt on the one occassion i did get to see her (before the whole family disowned me when they found out i prefered men instead of women...) The flat directly above her but at the back of the building (4 flats in that side)

I learnt that a young drug dealer who was friends with my cousin and shared the property back in the 1990's died as a result of drug overdose... Today the place is a peaceful place to live and i dont tell people the history of it as the rare occasion i do get a visitor... I wouldnt get any especially if i told them that the road was shut just before we completed because the prostitue didnt get paid so stabbed a client!

Kindest regards

Historian Zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
I decided after some bordeom to do some reasearch about where i live and have noticed one house have the words MURDER HOUSE painted in red on the side and just thought it was an expired halloween event...

Well upon doing reasearch ity turns out that it was a house which contained drug dealers and scammers along with various criminals all under one roof... I read on and the reason its called murder house is because back in 2001 a gang broke into it and stabbed to death the various occupants... The report explains that occupants had evidence of being stabbed by a screw driver in both legs.. It also showed that in one instance a friend staying there lept out of bed to help his friend and the attacker smashed him over the head with a hammer before plunging the screw driver into his eyes... The property is currently up for sale ands has been for many years but with current history i doubt it will sell for a long time..... Unless i win the lottery... I find it kind of scary in an exciting way... I have lived in haunted houses before and dont fear the dead but i am glad i didnt view the house when buying one as i could of got that at a good price then been stuck with it lol... I know the current block i live in contains 3 properties...

My home currently dates back to the 1950's and was originally a shop however in the 60's it was turned into a whore house and men would regulary arrive and pick up a young lass to have some hanky panky with and then in the 80's it was turned into a lawn mower shop before becoming a dentist surgery til 2002 when it was sold to my freeholder and converted into three flats.. One behind my one in front and upstairs running across both... Now since moving in i have spoken with my neighbours as property history does interest me and have learnt that the reason my neighbour on ground floor but next door who ive never seen spoken to or observed in any way shape or form is apparently a prosititue which might explain the amount of cars that tend to park up on the grass verge... Now speaking with my Aunt on the one occassion i did get to see her (before the whole family disowned me when they found out i prefered men instead of women...) The flat directly above her but at the back of the building (4 flats in that side)

I learnt that a young drug dealer who was friends with my cousin and shared the property back in the 1990's died as a result of drug overdose... Today the place is a peaceful place to live and i dont tell people the history of it as the rare occasion i do get a visitor... I wouldnt get any especially if i told them that the road was shut just before we completed because the prostitue didnt get paid so stabbed a client!

Kindest regards

Historian Zeon x

Do t you live on a council estate? Explains a lot ;-)

What a lovely picture of Brighton you paint :biggrin:

Zee, I think they'd better destroy the house or building and build a new one... It's never going to sell otherwise.

Spooky stuff Aunty.

If i win the euro lotto ill offer them 50k for it lol... The scary thing is its a property i was going to view when looking around... I did offer £36,000 for a property which had been burnt out slightly where someone died but developers went in at 30 with cash and got it

BASTARDS!

GO ON www.paranormaldatabase.com and view brightons history of murders its like everywhere it happens when u least expect it and no mrk i dont live on a council estate or do i??? all i know is im mortgaged and everyone i know is rented...